Organization : Plan International Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 23 Apr 2019
View : 475
Deadline : 12 / May / 2019
Plan International Thailand Job Advertisement: YES! DIGITAL Program Officer
Plan International is an international humanitarian, child-centered development organization, advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.
Position: YES! DIGITAL Program Officer
Assignment duration: Fixed Term 1 Year contract.
Duty station: Bangkok
Over the past 3 years Plan International in Asia has made significant progress on their regional YEE Digital Development Strategy. After successful partnerships with Accenture Development Partners, Microsoft and others Plan International aims to scale up its Youth Employment Solutions Digital. This strategy for Digital Development has seen strong adoption and growth across the Asia region and now plays a key role in the implementation of Plan International’s Youth Economic Empowerment Projects. This position will be responsible for continued growth and scale of the YES! DIGITAL offerings and new products to be developed.
Plan ARO is seeking Digital Development Expert, with a clear understanding of youth programming, for the period of 1 year (with possibility of an extension) to oversee the various initiatives currently in development. This person would report directly to ARO YES! E-Learning and Implementation Manager. This position would oversee the development, executions and monitoring of the following initiatives:
- Deployment for YES! DIGITAL Products – As the YES! DIGITAL Ecosystem expands, current and future products will need strategic deployment activities. This will include working closely with Plan International country offices to identify needs and ensure that we are able to support the deployment of the YES! DIGITAL products. It will require critical and lateral thinking also to determine the best way to get the YES! DIGITAL products into the hands of the end users.
- Expansion of the YES! Digital Ecosystem – The YES!Digital Ecosystem is the cornerstone of Plan International’s ICT4D work in Asia. It requires ongoing management across the region as well as inceased adoption within Plan International in Asia’s implementing countries.
- Operational Management of regional ‘Wired for Work’ project – Plan International is currently implementing a large-scale multi-county digital intervention in Asia. This project requires high level operational management skills including budgeting and reporting.
Further dimensions of the role would include:
- Strategy, scale and sustainability – The PO would need to strategically guide the growth and sustainability of YES! DIGITAL products including integration between existing and new products.
- Contribute to and maintain the vision, roadmap, and backlog of work regularly throughout the project's life cycle.
- Develop and disseminate YES!DIGITAL product communications materials
- Participate in Change Management process to evaluate change requests and assess the benefits of Change Requests vis-à-vis efforts and budgets.
- Contribute to securing funding for the project
- Product Testing – Manage user acceptability testing and trial implementations of the product to meet expectations of project development team.
- Represent the end users to explain/clarify the requirements to the team and provide feedback on the stories developed
- Coordinate and work along with the pilot business users during UAT as part of change enablement process
- Stakeholder Management – The PO will be responsible for managing the relationships with all stakeholders to ensure expectations are managed and met.
- Communicate with the business users and stakeholders on a regular basis to provide feedback on progress of the implementation of the vision
- Regularly connects with the business users and sponsors to keep a check on business priority
- Promotion and Communication – The PA will be responsible for leading the internal and external promotion and communication, including, but not limited to:
- Promotion of developments and implementation through Plan International internal channels
- Identification of communication opportunities to promote the adoption of the YES! DIGITAL Ecosystem
Attending events, conferences and others, to promote the develop journey and product
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Skills Specific to the Post
- Energetic and motivated individual, with a proven track record of undertaking similar assignments
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically, but also result oriented and get things done
- Commitment to continuous learning and willingness to keep abreast of new developments in the field
- Able to work independently, but to function within a virtual team.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and sustain good working relations with colleagues
- Strong negotiation, facilitating, representation and influencing skills
- Culturally and socially sensitive, and able to work successfully with partners and sector professionals
- Leads implementation and design work
- Coaches and builds capacity of both program and support staff in RO, COs, and IH
- Promotes innovation and learning
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Strong team building and motivational skills
- Critical and creative thinking
- Ability to influence
- Results oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Documented experience of at least one Digital Development project implementation
- Documented experience as a trainer/facilitator, Digital development experience preferred
- Documented experience in Human Centered Design and Agile Design Methodologies
- Ability to priorities and manage complex and varied workload, often to tight deadlines
- Strong track record for delivery results and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal to present arguments clearly and powerfully to a variety of audiences;
Experience of promoting coordination and cooperation with other agencies through networking and alliance building.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit a motivational letter, a comprehensive CV and details of at least 3 referees via E-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12 May 2019
Reference & background checks will be performed for successful candidates including clearances on child related offences in conformity with Plan’s Child Protection Policy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact : email@example.com