Organization : ADRA Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 29 Apr 2019
View : 717
Deadline : 29 / May / 2019
Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA)
ADRA has been working with vulnerable and marginalized communities in Thailand since 1984. ADRA works with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change through empowering partnerships and responsible action.
ADRA Thailand is currently seeking applicants to work at our office in Mae Lao, Chiang Rai Province for the project entitled Keep Girls Safe (KGS).
- Project Manager base at office in Mae Lao district, Chiang Rai province (KGS).
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the project. To ensure high quality project implementation and supervision of project activities according to the project plan.
- Ensure high quality project implementation and supervision of project activities.
- Ensure quality and timely reporting on project progress and implementation.
- Ensure proper project staff supervision.
- Ensure transparent and correct project related financial transactions and recording.
- Provide transparent and adequate communication and coordination with Program Department
- Oversee project expenditure and budget control.
- Responsible for correct and timely implementation of project components.
- Responsible for DIP development and ensuring action and work plans are in place and being followed
- Responsibility for quality and timely; monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Represent ADRA in all relevant coordination meetings within the project target area.
- Undertake any effort to be frequently and accurately updated on the human trafficking situation in Thailand and the Greater Mekong Region and the project area in specific.
- Ensure project implementation according to DIP and to regularly update and revise DIP and log-frame as needed with appropriate in close communication with Program Coordinator and Program Director.
- Ensure proper Monitoring & Evaluation of all project components including structured documentation and recording
- Represent ADRA in networking and stakeholder meeting as needed.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Program Coordinator and Program Director.
Preferred candidates are expected to meet the following:
- A strong commitment to ADRA’s mission, vision, and values
- Thai national, female is preferable.
- Preferably Bachelor/Master’s degree in social work, psychology, management or sufficient work experience in this work/field
- Significant experience in working with children and youth.
- Management and team leading experience (preferably at least 3 years)
- Ability to work under pressure and to cope with multi-tasking
- Ability to interact in a sensitive and diplomatic way
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Ability to present professionally and speak in public
- Mature team leadership skills
- Transparent, organized and responsible
- High level of flexibility and self-motivation
- Open to and able to work in a Christian organization context
- Strong cross cultural and interpersonal skills
- Strong team operational management skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Thai native speaker and sufficient in other tribal language skills such as Akha, Lisu, Hmong, and etc. will be an advantage.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work independently
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you are interested please submit your CV, cover letter and related documents, as well as current and expected remuneration to our Administrative Department
Open until filled
Administrative Department – ADRA Thailand
P.O. Box 30, Mae Hia Post Office (Chiang Mai 2), Muang District, Chiang Mai 50100
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org