Organization : FHI 360
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 13 May 2019
View : 230
Deadline : 21 / June / 2019
LINKAGES is a USAID-funded project managed by FHI 360 aimed at accelerating the Thai HIV/AIDS response to recruit, reach, test, treat and retain populations in HIV prevention, care, and treatment services. The project will focus primarily on MSM and transgender (TG) women.
Perform accounts receivable and payable function, tax preparation to support LINKAGES Thailand project finance activities. Review and verify records, prepare invoices and vouchers. Prepare ledger and general journal entries and/or balances accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track invoices and vendor information for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare accounts payable (AP) template and import data to GFAS (financial) system for further process.
- Create Journal Entries Template to record transactions such as, Travel Expense Report, clearing of cash advance, and import data to GFAS system for further process.
- Create and distribute travel advance report
- Review completed AP template with supporting documents if the documents appropriate to make payments and compliance with FHI and donor’s rules and regulations.
- Review AP template against purchase invoices test report for correctness and post purchase invoices in GFAS system
- Ensure all LINKAGES Project transactions are entered into GFAS system completely and accurately and included in the month end closing (or Year End Closing).
- Provide financial and administrative support, as part of the LINKAGES team, when visiting community partner sites.
- Assists with reviewing of workshop documents and manage record keeping system.
- Electronics filing management for all Linkages payment documents.
- Monitor partners fixed assets and incentives stock and provide support to ensure that they are properly managed.
- Provide administrative support as needed such as participants per diem management.
- Maintain and update record of all incurred expenditures against budget of all departments in LINKAGES project.
- Prepare withholding tax certification for vendors when making payment.
- Perform other financial duties as assigned.
- Prepare AP template and check against Invoices test report.
- Prepare Journal Entries Template and import data to GFAS system
- Maintain financial files related to the work performed
EXPERTISE AND COMPLEXITY:
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and business policies.
- Knowledge of FHI 360’s financial policy, USAID’s rules and regulations
- Considerable knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures or the ability to comprehend them.
- Coordinate work assignments with general supervision.
- Ability to organize and effectively process and maintain records and files.
- Proficient us of Microsoft Office applications and data entry skills
- Knowledge of automated accounting software and database spreadsheets.
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively within a multidiscipline and multicultural environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Follow-up on requests in an efficient manner.
- Good written and oral communications skills in Thai and in English
- Diploma in Accounting with 1-3 years work experience or
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Administration with 0-2 years of accounting experience.
- Experience must reflect knowledge, skills, and abilities listed above.
- Experience with international NGO preferred
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
*** Please click HERE to apply directly via FHI 360's Career Portal ***
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 02 2635273