Organization : FHI 360
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 13 May 2019
View : 344
Deadline : 21 / June / 2019
LINKAGES is a USAID-funded project managed by FHI 360 aimed at accelerating the Thai HIV/AIDS response to recruit, reach, test, treat and retain populations in HIV prevention, care, and treatment services. The project will focus primarily on MSM and transgender (TG) women.
This position is characterized by the performance of a variety of administrative support duties to the LINKAGES Project. The position requires knowledge of organizational and departmental policies and procedures in order to communicate and facilitate information involving programs, functions, and services. Duties performed may include preparation of procurement, travel and other administrative documents, the use of office technology, photocopying, compiling records, organizing and maintaining files, posting information, supporting the collecting and reporting of project information, supporting workshop and meeting organization, and coordination with internal staff; and implementing partners staff on administrative related matters.
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to the team requests for administrative support as needed.
- Sets up and maintain files, prepares reports, presentations and graphics, provides employees with office supplies, performs data entry, proofreads, and compiles special reports.
- Schedules meetings and meeting arrangements and provides meeting support as needed (e.g. scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics).
- Provides administrative support to staff for copying, faxing and large- scale mailings.
- Communicates with both internal and external personnel as required.
- Maintains and updates records of all administrative related document e.g. services contracts etc.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for members of the department.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries. Compiles documents for travel- related meetings and processes travel expense forms.
- Ponsible for travel arrangement for travelers coming in and going out.
- Arrange hotel reservation for LINKAGES staff, consultants and visitors. Maintains data on hotels in key provinces for future reference.
- Handles logistic issues related to the trainings or workshops ranging from securing venue, rooms booking/arrangement, flight reservation, negotiating with the selected hotel, coordinating with concerned staff at APRO in purchasing supplies for the events to clearing the expense with the hotel.
- Provides update travel schedule to FHI 360 LINKAGES team.
- Review and calculate travel expense report for internal and external Linkages partners.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies
- Assigns work/task responsibilities for projects as directed by management.
- Coordinate necessary arrangements for international visitors, including travel logistics, meetings with divisional staff and other organizations.
- Review and track air tickets invoice from travel agency.
- Coordinate with Program Officer in reviewing and tracking consultant invoice.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITIES, EXPERTISE AND COMPLEXITY:
- With minimal supervision, manage high volume work flow.
- Service minded well organized, strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle multiplied tasks and demanding schedules to deliver high quality results on time.
- Knowledge of general office practices and organizational skills, administrative and planning skills.
- Basic knowledge of air ticketing.
- Good proficiency in computer software applications in particular Microsoft World, and Excel.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis.
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and monitoring.
- Degree in Business Administration or Related Fields
- Good written and oral communications skills in Thai and in English
- Prior experience working with NGOs and government organizations would be useful.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
*** Please click HERE to apply directly via FHI 360's Career Portal ***
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 02 2635273