Organization : ICRC
Type : Other / อื่นๆ
Date : 13 May 2019
View : 540
Deadline : 14 / June / 2019
The ICRC Regional Delegation in Bangkok seeks to fill the following position:
Protection Data Manager
Under the supervision of the Protection Coordinator, the Protection Data Manager is overall responsible for all aspects pertaining to the Management of Protection-related Data (data gathering, processing, entry and coherence) which includes the training of users as well as the management of physical Protection archives such as Individual Files, Registration Cards and Prot6 Document Reference Files.
- Organizes the Protection Data Management ensuring proper Data Processing (data collection, timely transmission of protection data, data entry, data quality and integrity) according to Workflows, standards and guidelines.
- Trains and ensures a continuous accompaniment of Prot6 users involved in Protection activities and having a role to play related to data management as stipulated in the Prot6 Workflows.
- Liaises with involved team in the region to ensure appropriate approach with regards to the common caseload regarding the sub-regional RFL/Missing migrant strategy.
- Ensures the compliance with Confidentiality, Protection Procedures, Data Entry Procedures and Workflows.
- Manages the technical aspects of Prot6 Databases (e.g. regular checks, technical and logical controls and corrections, liaison with RPDO for customization, etc).
- Establishes and reviews on regular basis Data Entry Procedures (including PCP) to ensure that the document is continuously up to date and reflect the Protection activities and ensures their correct application.
- Submits and/or shares any new data entry procedures to discuss with the Regional Data manager. Makes new proposals whenever the development of the protection action in the context requires.
- Establishes and reviews on regular basis Data Control procedures for the Database. Ensures the data quality control is being done on a regular basis but at least twice a year before the mid-term and annual statistics.
- Participates to the review of Protection / Detention / RFL Guidelines and Reporting Flow.
- Participates in the creation / amendment of Protection forms as per the identified needs in terms of data collection.
- Participates in the preparation of Protection Meetings.
- Prepares and validates with the Protection Coordinator the mid-term and yearly Protection Statistics.
- Prepares the statistical part of internal and external reports such as the MfR, PfR, Facts and Figures, etc. and other upon request.
- Contributes to the elaboration and updating of GO/SO PMT’s indicators and ensures that they can be extracted from PROt6 if needed.
- Ensures Prot6 Attachments are done according to standard OP_PROT_DATA guidelines.
- Ensures the proper running of a Protection office by supervising: proper filing of documents; sending of Archive Documents to Geneva; Protection bordereau is well prepared and dispatched.
- Contributes to the Protection Institutional filing (e.g. Detention Reports and Working Papers).
- Create views, modify dashboards and use of advanced find according to the needs of the Prot 6 users
- Is responsible for the Electronic Travel Document stock and provides information to RPDO/GVA on the Stock.
- Is the Protection Focal point regarding EPMT.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years' work experience.
- Information-management background.
- Experience with case-management systems (specialized software).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of SQL or Virtual Basic programming languages an asset.
- Knowledge of data-analysis software an asset.
- Excellent command of English and Thai.
We offer a rewarding and enriching work in a humanitarian and international environment, and also:
- An unique opportunity to help the victims of violence and rewarding work in unusual situations
- Initial training and on-boarding organised
- Possibilities of working in a fast-paced environment and to help victims
- A competitive salary with benefits
Starting date: ASAP
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as availability and salary expectation, by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org (specify position name at your email title)
Attn: Human Resources Department
The closing date for the post will be: 14 Jun 2019
(please refer to the source of vacancy announcement e.g. website, newspaper, etc… in the application letter)
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview
Contact : email@example.com