Organization : ICRC
Type : Other / อื่นๆ
Date : 13 May 2019
View : 560
Deadline : 14 / June / 2019
The ICRC Regional Delegation in Bangkok seeks to fill the following position:
Protection Field Officer (Forensic and Detention)
The Protection Field Officer contributes to the implementation and monitoring of ICRC protection activities for the Protection Department of the BAN Regional Delegation, with special focus in the forensic and detention files.
- Supports directly the Forensic Delegate in the implementation and follow-up of the forensic activities for Thailand;
- Prepares, participates in and reports on all aspects of forensic in Thailand;
- Helps to make internal and external meetings meaningful (through preparation, participation, reporting and follow-up).
- Contributes to analysis of the environment relevant to the ICRC, shares relevant information with team members, and reports any change in the situation;
- Prepares, participates in and reports on all aspects of field trips related to detention;
- Analyses and contributes to written internal reporting (DVRs, MOR, Statistics, etc).
- Prepares, participates in and reports on all aspects of field trips related to RFL/ Migration (distribution of RCM / tracing requests / Family Visits Program);
- Works closely with the RFL / Migration Officer in supportive role.
- Administrative role (15%)
- Updates and retrieves data in / from specialised tools and databases, such as Prot6, Ban_tracing;
- Drafts and finalises correspondence, bordereaux, internal presentations, meeting minutes and other documents, shares information among the protection team members;
- Updates the timeline, tables and charts, schedule and other tools and ensures invoices are followed up on.
- Participates to ICRC internal trainings (SIP, consolidation courses, etc..) as well as follows e-learning protection modules;
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in international relations or related field;
- Experience in humanitarian / development sectors desirable;
- Excellent command of Thai and English;
- Computer literacy;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Flexible and team player.
We offer a rewarding and enriching work in a humanitarian and international environment, and also:
- An unique opportunity to help the victims of violence and rewarding work in unusual situations
- Initial training and on-boarding organised
- Possibilities of working in a fast-paced environment and to help victims
- A competitive salary with benefits
Starting date: ASAP
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as availability and salary expectation, by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org (specify position name at your email title)
Attn: Human Resources Department
The closing date for the post will be: 14 Jun 2019
(please refer to the source of vacancy announcement e.g. website, newspaper, etc… in the application letter)
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview
Contact : email@example.com