Organization : PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Center
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 14 May 2019
View : 717
Deadline : 20 / June / 2019
Create compelling materials, such as, social media content, fact sheets, e-learning content, web content as well as other health information.
1. Create content and/or translate technical content for PREVENTION website, social media and health information materials.
- Produce regular content for the website, social media posts, and other health information materials.
- Translate and simplify technical content to captivating and generic content for the website, fact sheets, and health information materials that suits the target audiences for further design and distribution
2. Provide support to the production of e-learning modules as well as training curriculum
- Coordinate with the programmer and technical team to design content presentation for e-learning modules and training curriculum
3. Data translation
- Translate data from implementing and clinical researches to simpler formats in order to communicate with the general public
4. Editorial support
- Edit the content to be most suitable for media use
- Develop key messages to communicate health information to the public
5. Performs other tasks as assigned
Qualifications Specific to the Post Holder
1. Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent in Journalism, English, Communications or related field.
2. Typically requires 3-5 years of writing and communications experience.
3. Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
5. Skills on content management system.
6. Creative thinking
7. Thai citizen
1. Knowledge of communications, design and program principles.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Thai and English.
3. Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills.
4. Strong computer skills with Microsoft office products, databases and list dissemination tools.
5. Ability to analyze and interpret data, identify errors and draft reports.
Contact : email@example.com
16 Aug 2019
16 Aug 2019