Organization : Scholars of Sustenance Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 17 May 2019
View : 669
Deadline : 30 / June / 2019
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: ASAP
Purpose of Position:
Scholars of Sustenance (SOS) is a locally registered non-profit foundation. Over the past two years, we've successfully proven our food rescue model to fight food waste in Bangkok. We are seeking to expand our operations and we need communications expertise to grow! In the coming year we'll be moving to larger offices, increasing fundraising, taking on much larger projects and completely revamping our look and communications.
Through this growth, the position of Administrative Assistant will be essential to ensure all of Administrative tasks in the office ran smoothly and support the daily operation in the organization.
The Administrative Assistant major areas of responsibility:
- Interact incoming call and email with visitor, food donor, volunteer, and recipient.
- Social Media Management such as Facebook correspondent, answering general enquiry from info account.
- Food weight data entry and submit monthly report to board of director and SOS team.
- Office administration such as office supplies purchasing, bill payment, petty cash control.
- Assist in other function as requested.
- SOS Facebook Page – reply to all messages related to SOS Thailand.
- Volunteers management and coordinate volunteer’s activities.
- Compose, Edible, and Scorecard monthly reports for SOS and donors
- Assist with Presentation preparation as requested.
- Assist event and coordinate between SOS and external parties.
- Communications on pick-up for existing and new donors communicated to driving team
- Assist Fleet Supervisor in managing driver schedule, and ensuring all driver teams document are turned in in a timely manner
- Tracking vehicle insurance and tax renewal. Contact transportation department for any car registration matters.
- Supply ordering for all food safety needs: cleaning supplies or kitchen equipment.
- Tracking of working hours and holiday for full-time employees and compiling leave form.
- General office administration including petty cash control and supplies order.
- Maintain office calendar and schedule appointment.
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 1-2 years of working experience in administration
- Service-minded, good problem solving skill
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks
- Ability to work autonomously in a multi-cultural environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good communication and presentation skills and can work independently
- Internal: Local SOS Admin Team, Local SOS Operations/Driving Team, Local Board of Director
- Board External: Office visitor, Lawyers, Insurance Companies, All Payable Parties
- 40 hours a week, must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Vacation 3 weeks (15 days) and 14 public holidays.
- Sick leave with doctor’s proof after 3-day period, up to maximum 30 days.
- Probation period of 90 days.
Negotiable based on experience.
Health coverage after probation period of 90 days.
How to Apply:
- Please submit a current CV/resume
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Due to the urgency to fill this post, interviews may take place prior to the closing date; candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Contact : email@example.com