Organization : The Borderland Health Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 24 May 2019
View : 456
Deadline : 1 / June / 2019
The Borderland Health Foundation (BHF) is a non-for-profit, non-confessional and non-political organization, registered in Thailand. The BHF is linked to field stations of the Mahidol - Oxford University Research Unit ( SMRU Clinics ) which located at Mae Sod, Mae Ramard, Pob Prah, Tha Song Yang and Umpang district in Tak province, Thailand. The BHF works with marginalized populations along the Thailand-Myanmar border on Health care services and Public health related issues and the main areas of work are malaria, tuberculosis and maternal & child health.
BHF is currently looking for:
Job title: Foundation Manager
Supervisee: M&E Trainer and Supervisor, Accountant Assistant
Location: Mae Sot. The person may occasionally be required to travel to field clinics for work.
Starting date: As soon as possible
- Management and administrative work
- Manage routine administrative issues that relate to the BHF Foundation
- Work closely with Foundation’s committee to review and update the Regulations of the BHF
- Prepare and submit annual report of The Borderland Health Foundation to TAk Governor and Chief of Maesod District.
- Participating in meetings with Public Health Office, Hospital, local authority and NGOs, to provide support and coordination on Thai Myanmar Border’s Public Health issues and activities
- Communicate and share information to all Head of departments about BHF issues and its initiatives.
- Manage and maintain good relationship with stakeholders and network among local authority and public health organization at all level
- Plan and draft agenda for BHF board meetings by consultation with BHF Chairperson as well as committee members, send invitation, organize committee meeting, take note on minute of the meeting and circulate minute of the meetings to committee members
- Support and coordinate with Head of Departments, Project and Program directors on public engagement activities and planning for any issues related to BHF
- Plan BHF activities that compliance with foundation objectives and regulation to support SMRU humanitarian activities , MCH program and TB program
- Operate activities on public health advocacy and BHF visibility
- SMRU/BHF Transitional work
- Work closely with SMRU/BHF Transitional consultant to ensure the effective transition and smooth operation for the activities being undertaken
- Support SMRU Administrator on issues related to SMRU / BHF transiting mechanism
- Support SMRU HR manager to review staff contracts and legal obligations for amendment or issue new contract that compliance with relevant legislation and future employment conditions as suggested by Transition consultant
- Support and coordinate with SMRU Finance / Accounting manager and SMRU Administrator on due diligence reviews by Transition Consultant on current SMRU operations that are to be transferred to BHF (including Finance, Logs, admin, IT, Funding, HR, etc)
- Coordinate with concerned key persons for Transition Consultant to review the donor contracting arrangements, existing grants and determine the most appropriate time and method of effecting transfer to the foundation.
- Finance and Accounting:
- Support and coordinate with SMRU Finance / Accounting manager to seek for the appropriate Accounting system or Software for BHF if needed
- Oversee the financial accounting system of BHF and ensure that all accounting and financial transactions are recorded properly.
- Prepare and manage BHF annual account auditing with close support from BHF treasurer and present to BHF Committee on BHF Committee annual meeting
- Human Resources:
- Support HR manager to develop the HR structures to comprise with regulation under Thailand’s law.
- Oversee the process of staff’s visa and work permit and advise on the related issues
- Support and coordinate with HR officer on staff capacity building, Retreat and outsources training and scholarships
- Coordinate with Logistic manager for keeping record and maintenance the inventory of all supplies and assets of the Borderland Health Foundation
Coordinate with logistic department for any logistic support issues related to Foundation’s work.
- Bachelor's degree in project management or business administration or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in project administration and/or program management
- Experience working with variety of stakeholders including foundations and NGOs
- Good understanding of border context and multicultural works environment
- Knowledge and skills:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Thai and English.
How to apply
Application letter and most recent CV should be submitted to:
The Borderland Health Foundation
68/30 Bantung Road
Mae Sot, Tak 63110
Deadline for application : 1st June 2019
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interview process.
Contact : email@example.com