Organization : ActionAid Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 6 Jun 2019
View : 461
Deadline : 30 / June / 2019
ActionAid is an international organization, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Thailand (AAT) is part of the ActionAid International Federation and has been working with people and communities in Thailand for a decade addressing issues related to poverty, human rights, education, and women’s and youth’s empowerment.
Salary range: THB 497,496 – THB 658,296 per annum (this will be depending on candidate’s experiences and background)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The key purpose of this role is to ensure the implementation of HR policies, procedures and systems for ActionAid Thailand (AAT). This role will adhere to ActionAid International (AAI) HR policy and Practices and compliance with all local labour laws and other statutory requirements in Thailand. This role will lead on optimizing the recruitment and selection process of ActionAid Thailand and ensure the effective implementation of the performance management system. The HROD Officer supports the AAT Senior Management Team (SMT) in advancing organizational development issues including staff security and governance support.
- Coordinate recruitment processes of the organization and support SMT in staff recruitment
- Provide induction, orientation and reorientation to all staff to help them understand the HR systems, policies and procedures of the organization.
- Monitor and provide support to managers and staff in performance appraisal, and provide comments to managers and staff on performance appraisal results if needed
- Work with managers to identify training needs and development opportunities for all staff of AAT and develop training plan
- Provide training to all staff on HR and OD issues when required
- Review and update of all necessary AAT HR systems, policies and procedures to ensure all changes in local labour laws and regulations are reflected
- Plan and organize the effective communications of all personnel policies to employees
- Work as a custodian of HR systems, policies and procedures at country level to ensure the compliance with AAI Global HROD framework and local relevant laws and regulations
- Support the Country Director in developing and monitoring annual budget for human resources
- Develop, monitor, review and update the HR activity work plan to ensure that the organization attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible
- Keep up to date HR information and data to provide regular reports and analysis to the Country Director to facilitate continuous improvement of AAT
- Prepare HR reports as needed by AAT board and management, AAI and to fulfil governments requirements
- Oversee the maintenance and update of all HR related databases, i.e. personnel, training suppliers, HR service providers, jobs and vacancies within the organizations, reference library of employment law information, etc. and filing system to serve all HRM purposes
- Act as focal person to encourage and maintain sound employee relations by undertaking all necessary consultation and negotiation with staff on personnel issues to ensure that harmonious relationships and effective communications are maintained between management and staff
- Maintain an awareness of staff comments and any complaints to identify any areas that may need development of improvement
- Provide comprehensive HR advisory and technical guidance to Country Director, managers and staff on all aspects of human resources to ensure that the organization follows policies, procedures, legal requirements
- Support managers at disciplinary or grievance hearings, or in the event of collective disputes
- Provide and monitor payroll calculation and payment to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries and benefits
- Conduct exit interviews with leaving staff to get comments, feedbacks, and suggestions to facilitate the improvement of the organization
- Act as focal person for AAT Staff Safety and Security to ensure that safety and security guidelines, policy and systems are effectively developed, implemented and understood by all staff.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources management, Organizational Development or other relevant area
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in human resource management, preferably in the NGO sector
- Knowledge of developing and implementing administration system policies and procedures for international organization
- Experience in operationalizing HR system, policies and procedures, preferably in the context of an international organisation
- Experience in developing HR systems, policies and procedures is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of human rights and poverty issues in Thailand
- Understanding of laws and regulations on labour, Human Rights, health and safety in Thailand
- Fluency in written and spoken English and native language
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their Resumes with two referees, including a cover letter indicating the dates of availability and salary expectation to e-mail: HRConsultant.Thailand@actionaid.org by June 30, 2019 at the latest.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact : HRConsultant.Thailand@actionaid.org