Organization : Diakonia Asia Regional Office
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 7 Jun 2019
View : 843
Deadline : 28 / June / 2019
DIAKONIA is a Swedish non-profit and non-political organization for international development co-operation and humanitarian assistance. Diakonia supports more than 350 partner organisations in over 25 countries – in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
The base for Diakonia’s work is people’s will to improve and change the world. Fundamental thematic areas for Diakonia are democracy, gender equity, human rights, conflict and justice and social and economic justice.
Diakonia is recruiting a Regional Finance and Administration Officer as part of its Asia Regional Office team
Placement: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Planned starting: As soon as possible
Report to: Regional Administrator
- Manage bookkeeping and prepare monthly financial reports, including all paid vouchers, receipts, and other documentations.
- Manage relevant financial transactions and banking, including up-to-date bank mandates for the regional office bank accounts.
- Manage payroll for all regional staff in accordance with local tax & fiscal requirements.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the IT systems.
- Ensure that regional working practices and procedures comply with all statutory requirements, including local laws and specific regulations.
- Assist in monitoring and supporting the country offices in matters related to finance and administration.
- Provide administrative support including procurement process for equipment, supplies etc., ensuring timely payment of utility bills, maintaining an up to date office asset register and corresponding Asset Insurance.
- Provide financial support to the Regional Administrator for all financial matters, relevant to the regional remit.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree specialized financial education.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Good administration skills, well-organized and active.
- Strong communication skills and good command of spoken and written English and Thai.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team and relate to staff in a proactive and contextual manner.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Experience of working with NGOs and funding agencies.
- Interested in development work.
Applicants will need to hold Thai citizenship.
How to apply: Please download Application Form to be filled in English and submitted to email@example.com no later than June 28, 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Diakonia is an equal opportunity employer.
All Diakonia Representatives are explicitly prohibited from engaging in any activity that may result in any kind of Child Abuse. In addition, it is Diakonia’s policy to create and proactively maintain an environment that aims to prevent and deter any actions and omissions, whether deliberate or inadvertent, that place children at the risk of any kind of Child Abuse.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org/ 053-300099