Organization : Freeland
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Jun 2019
View : 308
Deadline : 12 / July / 2019
Freeland is a Bangkok-based frontline organization that works with partners around the world to end wildlife and human trafficking. Our dedicated teams of law enforcement, development, and communications specialists transform behavior and empower people. We also promote good governance and capacity building to protect vulnerable people and endangered species from the snares of organized crime and corruption.
Freeland is looking to hire a dynamic full-time Accounting Manager. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Review and update Freeland’s Accounting policies and regulations;
- Manage, oversee, and coordinate Freeland’s finance and accounting team; Advise Freeland’s Executive Leadership team (Director and DD) on all financial and fiscal matters associated to the organization;
- Work in close collaboration with the HR Manager to manage Freeland’s payroll;
- Provide on-going advice and guidance on building and strengthening the capacity of Freeland’s financial systems;
- Oversee and manage SAP implementation and all relevant upgrades of the software as required;
- Ensure that periodic reports to relevant government agencies and donors are compiled in a timely manner including annual income tax reports for Freeland in Thailand;
- Ensure compliance and assume financial management responsibility for all grants and contracts making sure that budgets are implemented by correct cost allocations and all expenditures are reasonable, allowable and allocable;
- Where U.S. government funding is concerned, ensure compliance to U.S. Government federal grant policies and procedures (A-122, CFR, ADS provisions), and to other donor requirements by providing information and guidance to technical staff;
- Review Freeland financials on a monthly basis and review expenditure approvals;
- Provide timely monthly budget balances to Team Leaders and relevant program staff as required;
- Make sure that Freeland’s accounting, staff, procurement and travel policies as they relate to financial matters are implemented and adhered to;
- Conduct review of sub-grantees’ financial reports on accuracy, completeness and appropriateness; and yearly financial review in sub-grantees’ place of business;
- Collaborate with the Director to develop annual operational budgets for Freeland and to review budgets associated with programs, projects, and concepts that are submitted to donors;
- Interface and liaise with auditors for all audit requirements, and with donors for all relevant financial reporting requirements and donor-related questions and queries.
- Primary focal point for all external audits.
- Thai National Only;
- Male or Female;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting;
- Experience 4-7 years in Accounting and some experience in Finance department in management level;
- Able to handle Financial statement report, and analyze;
- Knowledgeable in SAP will be an advantage;
- Good command in English;
- Proficiency in MS. Office.
- Medical + Dental insurance;
All applicants are to submit a cover letter detailing their desire for the position, their CV and references to email@example.com.
Only short listed applicants will be notified (no phone calls, please).
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org.