Organization : มูลนิธิดรุณาทร (Compassion Thailand)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 14 Jun 2019
View : 613
Deadline : 15 / July / 2019
Compassion is a Christian Holistic Children’s ministry, dedicated to addressing the needs of children in poverty. We advocate for the poor, ministering to their needs and act on their behalf. We are currently seeking a person as detailed below : Mature Christian person, based on evangelical Christian values, with a vision and passion for children mission.
Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist : 1 Position
This intermediate specialist to design the program performance management framework / plan, and provides high quality data collection at the national office level for all child focused data. She or he will provide monitoring and evaluation for program data to conduct analysis, identify trends, formulate reports and make recommendations based on findings. The specialist provides general knowledge in data collection, measurement and analysis of program activities, outputs, and outcomes. Works with partnership facilitators and the program support team to provide information on intervention milestones realization, financial report status, child development. At this career level, the incumbent supports the local program design, performing independently on moderately complex issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in this or related field.
- 1-3 years Experience working in this or similar position or field.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
- Design M&E framework and plan.
- Support and provides high quality data to measure program inputs, outputs, and outcomes.
- Solves problems in straightforward situations.
- Provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the monitoring and evaluation discipline.
- Monitors and focused data dashboards, conducts analysis and interpretation of dashboard metrics movement.
- Evaluates general partner compliance and adherence to standards, procedures, and policies related to program quality.
- Able to travel up to 25 %
If you are interested apply, please send your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
For more information, please contact us at Compassion Thailand
57/7 Thung Hotel Rd., Soi 3/1, Watkate, Muang, Chiangmai 50000
T: 053-266-426-9 | F: 053-240-442 | W: www.compassionth.com
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org