Organization : มูลนิธิศุภนิมิตแห่งประเทศไทย
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 26 Jun 2019
View : 643
Deadline : 31 / July / 2019
The incumbent will lead the Advocacy Unit and will contribute to the development and implementation of the national and local advocacy action plan for World Vision foundation of Thailand. This position is expected to perform the following in line with WV Thailand’s Strategy for FY19-23:
- Supports and advances the organization in government relations and advocacy agenda at the local, and national levels.
- WVFT’s representative in critical external and public engagement opportunities relevant to its advocacy issues.
- Support development of policy brief on WVFT’s key advocacy focuses.
- Ensure active participation of WVFT in humanitarian advocacy initiatives in national/INGO Forums, which are strategic to WVFT.
- Develop collaborative relationships with senior level policy makers and government ministers, while engaging INGO, NGO, UN agencies, local NGOs, churches, educational institutions and other civil society group, including participation in key network meeting relevant to WVFT strategic focus.
- Represent WVFT in ASEAN and SDG meeting and collaboration
- Update contacts list including Govt. and other stakeholders.
- Support EVAC & CRN advocacy initiatives through external representation, partnerships and coalitions. Ensure policy and legal frameworks are in place at National and Local level for ending violence against children in Thailand
Experience and Qualification
Advanced Degree in Social sciences, development studies, law or relevant field. Basic Degree, plus 5-8 years experience in the development sphere. Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai. Fluency in computer programs (Word, Excel, Power Point). Solid knowledge in media relations, understanding of mass media developments in the country. Excellent press release, media advisory, spokesperson skills.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org