Organization : International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 10 Jul 2019
View : 115
Deadline : 24 / July / 2019
Title: Supply Chain Officer
Report to: Senior Supply Chain Officer
Location: Chat Pa Wai Office, Suan Pueng district, Ratchaburi
Propose Length of contract: 3months
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces.
The Supply Chain Officer works as part of the Chat Pa Wai Office Team to provide Supply Chain services in the area of Procurement, Assets and Fleet Management
- Perform procurement filing of all procurement and related documents.
- Perform verifying the Purchase Request (PRs) received from the requestors are correct and Supply Chain could meet the requested delivery date as stated in Purchase Request (PRs) and ensure that all Purchase Request (PRs) are created from BvA system and the new incoming ERP (Integra).
- Procure supplies and equipment for Chat Pa Wai Office and ensure all POs are created from BvA System and the new incoming ERP (Integra).
- Perform contacting with potential suppliers for Request For Quotations (RFQ) which creating from BvA System and the new incoming ERP (Integra).
- Perform ATC and Due Diligence check on the process of suppliers selection.
- Establishing MPA/MSA for the regular purchasing/services and spending amount over than US$20,000.
- Ensure that the Procurement Plan from each programs/departments are in place and regularly updated.
- Perform All of Payment Requests in BvA and the new incoming ERP (Integra) for all deliveries from suppliers within due date.
- Assure that adequate Segregation on Duties (SOD) to ensure our transparency procurement with inside stakeholders and external auditors. Asset 1.Issue Equipment Issue Form or Equipment Receipt Form for all users in Bangkok Office including of IRC and RSC and ensure that all documents are proper kept in files. 2. Issue Asset Tag for newly assets. 3.Ensure that all records properly done in The Asset Master File once issuing the Equipment Issue/Receipt Form and Asset Tags. 4.Ensure that tagging of all assets are correct according to the Asset Master File. 5.Immediately report to Field Coordinator and Supply Chain Manager once receiving the broken/damaged/unserviceable items from users. 6.Perform the broken/damaged items to be repaired once receiving from users with consulting with Senior Supply Chain officer, Field Coordinator and Supply Chain Manager.
- Perform Vehicle Scheduling properly and update once receiving the Vehicle Request from requestors.
- Perform Vehicle Checking Requirement as per Fleet Management SOP.
- Perform the vehicle data entering into Microsoft Access Program properly.
- Perform vehicle data tracking as a monthly report for supporting the SCMR / GSCD monthly report.
- Initiate all yearly vehicles registration, insurance renewals and disposal for all IRC Thailand vehicles.
- Ensure Vehicle Management & Policy and procedures are well implemented and applied in all offices with particular attention to safety and security issues.
- Report accident report to Supply Chain Manager for any damage or faults on the vehicles and inspect vehicles after using by authorized staff, and charge for damage, if any.
- Arrange rental vehicle with Program as requested
Duration of Work: 3 months
Bachelor degree – Business Administration or related field
- At less one year experience in procurement.
- Experience in vehicle
- Fast learner with strong organizational skills.
- Experienced in maintaining the good filing system.
- Good communications skills in English and Thai.
- Familiar with office automation – photo-copier, fax, scanner
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Application letter and most recent CV in English stating qualifications and experience should be submitted to the IRC Human Resources Department at Thailand.HR@rescue.org.
All applications will be treated confidentially and not returned. The IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or physical or mental disability. The IRC is an equal opportunity employer.
APPLICATION DEADLINE:24 July 2019
Contact : Thailand.HR@rescue.org