Organization : WWF-Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 11 Jul 2019
View : 196
Deadline : 31 / July / 2019
WWF-Thailand implements a strategy that harnesses the strengths of the WWF network to focus on four major goals - freshwater, wildlife, oceans, and forests – and three key drivers of environmental problems – markets, finance, and governance. In support of this strategy, WWF-Thailand works with government, business, civil society, and individuals to achieve our global goals for the benefit of the people of Thailand and the world.
With an expanding program in Thailand, we are seeking a Project Accountant to help us achieve our new ambitious goals. The Project Accountant will support the Finance Department’s efforts in maintaining high standards of accounting and financial governance. He/she will work closely with Program staff as well as the Finance team.
- Assist in developing and reviewing project budgets when required and incorporate cost recovery
- Support in monitoring the project expenditures aligned with the approved budget due to donor’s requirement
- Review third party contracts to ensure compliance with all contract standards and procedures of organization and projects, and legal requirements, and timely payment as scheduled
- Analyze the linkage between financial and program data to support program planning, budgeting, implementation and reporting
- Generate a financial report for submission to donors as contract scheduled and updating monthly project balance for project monitoring
- Assist in identifying problems and solutions during the monitoring of financial transactions of projects and perform on-site visits to evaluate operations of the project offices when required.
- Provide both documents and financial reports from project to related parties such as donors, a regional hub and auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or in relevant fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in accountant or finance
- Knowledge of Thailand finance and accounting system, standards, and practices, Taxation
- General compliance
- Finance Reporting and Budget management is required
- Accounting Software: Oracle is preferred
- Accuracy and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of practices in non-profit organizations
- Good command in English
How to apply
Interested candidate, please submit your resume and motivation letter stating your expected salary to email@example.com by 31st July 2019 Tel: +66 (0) 2 618 4303-5
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Otherwise, your resume will be filed into our candidate database for future reference and consideration
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or +6681-255-7863