Organization : Winrock International
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 11 Jul 2019
View : 427
Deadline : 1 / August / 2019
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
POSITION TITLE: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist, USAID Thailand Counter Trafficking in Persons
LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
DEPARTMENT: Civil Society & Education
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party or designee
The MEL Specialist will be responsible for developing and managing M&E systems and processes for a results-driven counter trafficking in persons program.
- Manage a rigorous approach to monitoring and evaluation, including systems for monitoring performance toward specific goals and objectives
- Coordinate closely with USAID and the regional, Winrock-implemented USAID Asia CTIP program to link project data, research, and learning for both projects
- Design and implement a Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Plan, including selection and tracking of specific indicators, developing strategies for data collection and regular reporting on approved indicators
- Design and help implement a Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) approach in close collaboration with other TCTIP staff and the Asia CTIP program
- Develop strategies and instruments for data collection, data quality monitoring, analysis, and regular reporting on approved indicators
- Monitor the results of the program’s activities and contribute to periodic evaluations/assessments; contribute to dissemination of results to internal and external audiences
- Supervise timely and accurate reporting of quantitative and qualitative data by program implementing partners, in cooperation with program staff
- Validate data from program partners and staff, including through field monitoring visits
- Build the capacity of project staff and implementing partners in monitoring and evaluation
- Handle the day-to-day tracking and reporting on activities
- Identify, document and share learnings acquired as a result of M&E to inform program planning
- Contribute extensively to quarterly and annual reports
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Advanced degree in economics, business, international relations, social science, political science, or related field, or a combination of Bachelor’s degree with practical training and experience. Specialized training in monitoring and evaluation preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years’ professional experience managing monitoring and evaluation in democracy, human rights, governance programming in Thailand
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis, project monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in monitoring complex and hard to identify populations such as trafficked persons
- Experience developing results frameworks, logical frameworks, or similar tools
- Demonstrated experience in indicator development, study design, and data analysis, with particular focus on democracy, governance, and human rights programs
- Knowledge of USAID M&E requirements preferred
- Must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Familiarity with database and statistical applications such as SPSS, SAS or STATA
- Readiness to travel frequently
Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter referencing Thailand CTIP M&E Specialist in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2019. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP prior to deadline as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits.
Winrock would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are short listed will be contacted.
Contact : email@example.com