Organization : Amnesty International Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 1 Aug 2019
View : 523
Deadline : 31 / August / 2019
Roll overview: Campaign Supervisor manages Amnesty International Thailand (AITH)’s campaign strategy development and implementation. He/she coordinates and follows up the implementation of program and project of the Campaign team. He/she is also responsible for coordinating Amnesty’s campaigns designed to have maximum impact, reports regularly to Program and Policy Manager, ensures proper coordination with other internal teams and Amnesty International Secretariat (IS)/South East Asia Pacific Regional Office (SEAPRO) colleagues, and nurtures partnership work with other organizations. He/she must have the ability to initiate new and innovative tactics and techniques, capitalize on advocacy and movement-building specialists, and identify and foster opportunities for partnership and co-operation.
- Increase cooperation with government agencies, human rights institutions and civil society organizations:
- Coordinate the team to ensure that AI Thailand implement strategic and creative campaigns at international and national level, linked with Amnesty International regional and global campaigns.
- Oversee and supervise the work of activism program to supporting the campaign themes, recruited and engagement of activists.
- Oversee and supervise the work of Policy and Advocacy program.
- To raise awareness among State officials, judiciary staff, and politicians have better understanding of AITH’s project. (oversee this area of work with policy advocacy senior officer)
- Research and apply legal knowledge to document cases. (oversee this area of work with policy advocacy senior officer)
- Provide project’s strategy is revised and adapted to fit national contexts. Decision-makers are better informed about the efficiency of the prioritized projects including moral and legal argument around the action. (oversee this area of work with Senior policy advocacy officer)
Manage and Implementation of AI Campaign:
• Manage the team to ensure that AI Thailand implement strategic and creative campaigns at international and national level, linked with Amnesty International regional and global campaigns.
• Lead and oversee public campaign, international solidarity campaign of Amnesty International Thailand.
• Oversee and supervise the work of activism program to supporting the campaign themes, recruited and engagement of activists.
• Oversee and supervise the work of Policy and Advocacy program.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams and able to link the team to see the overall goal of campaigns. Able to organize and work with the team to organized on line and public campaigns. Collaborate works with other departments, to meet campaign goal.
- Accessing indicators and monitoring impact of the campaigns.
- Develop an assessment tool for project monitor and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Human Rights Education, or development studies
- At least 4-5 years relevant experience in a multi-cultural working environment, preferably an NGO.
- Substantial experience developing and delivering campaign strategies at local and international levels; excellent understanding of strategic campaign methodologies, power/political analysis and other campaign development tools;
- Proven demonstrable and successful experience of effective project management, including preparing operational plans.
- Managing programs’ budget
- Expert understanding of political and human rights context within Thailand as well as regional and global human rights issues and trends.
- Ability to precisely communicate inside the organization as well as at external meetings, media work and campaign occasions;
- Understanding of activist mobilization and organization methods, tools and techniques, both online and offline.
- Ability to use participatory approaches and methodologies when working with AI staff and others;
- Understanding and experience of complex partnership management involving multi-layered stakeholders.
- Understanding and experiences of monitoring of implementation campaign
- Proven ability to get the best out of people is vital, whether that is through coaching, mentoring, capacity building or training.
- Knowing how to adjust priorities, hit deadlines and adapt to fast-changing environments.
- Excellent external representational skills. Above all, you will have the collaborative and creative approach needed to generate campaigns that resonate and get results.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and native / national language
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to stay on task
- Work under pressure and tight deadlines
- A committed, mature and decisive self-starter with high level of integrity, detail focus
Reporting to: Director
Other Key Relationships: Media and Communications Team, Growth Mobilization Team, Office Support Team, Amnesty International Secretariat (IS), South East Asia Pacific Regional Office (SEAPRO), Relevant government agencies, Human Rights Institution, Civil Society Organization
CONFLICT OF INTEREST Public or other activity, affiliation to or support for any group or organization, personal association or other factor which may generate a real or perceived conflict of interest with Amnesty International’s principles (specifically independence and impartiality), or raise a security concern, or otherwise prevent the candidate from carrying out key functions of the specific post and would therefore disqualify the candidate from being appointed.
Application Procedures: A cover letter indicating how you meet the key requirements and an updated CV should submit to email@example.com by 31 August 2019
Amnesty International Thailand is committed to creating and sustaining a working environment in which everyone has an equal opportunity to fulfill their potential and we welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org