Organization : ActionAid Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 6 Aug 2019
View : 324
Deadline : 31 / August / 2019
ActionAid is an international organization, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Thailand (AAT) is part of the ActionAid International Federation and has been working with people and communities in Thailand for a decade addressing issues related to poverty, human rights, education, and women’s and youth’s empowerment.
Salary range: THB 23,279 - 27,381 per month (this will be depending on candidate’s experiences and background)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand (request to travel on project fields)
Finance and Administrative Officer supports EU Education Project Manager for administrative and financial functions. S/he will work closely with program team and country implementing partners on coordination of program activities on finance and operations related matters. S/he is responsible to provide effectively administrative and financial services that enhance the work efficiency of the project, in accordance with AAT standard policies and procedures. S/he delivers administrative and financial services with accuracy, timeliness, and with cost efficiency, with possibility to travel to field project areas.
Administrative and Logistic
- Coordinate with AAT Administrative Officer for logistics of meetings, events, and workshops (travel arrangements, VISA, materials, minutes) – ensure that these arrangements are timely and cost effective.
- Mange disbursement for meeting and workshops, including filing of supporting documents for expenses and claims.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to program staffs and/or participants during meetings and events.
- Ensure the financial control of EU Education Project’s activities through ensuring implementation of AAT financial policy and procedures.
- Work with Finance Department to ensure the related reports are met, including accurate and timely monthly accounts forecasts and budgets.
- Manage petty cash and ensure that cash is not misused.
- Carefully check vouchers and payment documents before submitting to Finance Department.
- Train project’s partners on related financial policies and procedures.
- Verify invoices and receipts against partner’s liquidation.
- Reconcile advance to partners balances.
- Visit partners in the field to verify support their budget tracking and provide onsite coaching as needed.
- Monitor the activities and the uses of budget according to finance policies of AAT and the Donor.
- Keep track on the expenditures and budget management for the efficient of project implementation.
- Prepare finance report and assist program team and partners on reporting.
- Support the project audit and assist management to response of audit queries.
- Report any risk in own area of work that do not comply with organization policy and procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Account, Business Administration, and other related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Administrative and Finance, preferably in the NGO sector.
- Demonstrated an understanding of administrative operation standards to resolve the issues through day to day work.
- Experience of Administrative principles and their application to respond to and resolve a range of complex administrative queries.
- Experience in analyzing financial reports and plans is an advantage.
- Experience in implementing and monitor finance and administration policy, systems and procedures.
- Proficient in advanced MS Office skills in Excel and Power Point is required.
- Knowledge of database and SUN system is an advantage.
- Knowledge of human rights and/or education is desirable.
- Proven communication and influences skills.
- Financial management, reporting, and analysis
- Good analytical and risk management skills.
- Good time management
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Thai languages
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their Resumes with two referees, including a cover letter indicating the dates of availability and salary expectation to e-mail: email@example.com by August 31, 2019 at the latest.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org