Organization : ActionAid Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 6 Aug 2019
View : 441
Deadline : 23 / August / 2019
ActionAid is an international organization, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Thailand (AAT) is part of the ActionAid International Federation and has been working with people and communities in Thailand for a decade addressing issues related to poverty, human rights, education, and women’s and youth’s empowerment.
ActionAid Thailand is looking for highly skills and motivated Thai nationality with good English communication skills to fill the following position:
CD Support and Administration Officer
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The position’s role is to provide support to Country Director, overall administrative and logistic support to all unit of ActionAid Thailand and staff from other country programme when required.
CD Desk Support
- Scrutinize, report and update Country Director (CD) on all incoming mails and correspondence (as assigned)
- Prepare CD’s travel and work schedule including appointments
- Support CD to organise/attend teleconferences
- Ensure visa/work permit etc for CD (if expat) and report regularly as required by Thai law and regulations
- Follow up on management deliveries and other communications (as assigned)
- Create efficient and effective filing systems for documents within CD’s office
- Prepare research and dossiers when required and update as required
- Attend external events/meetings as requested by CD
- Support coordination of joint activities with other INGOs and civil society organisations, e.g. Bangkok Development Forum
- Facilitate communication between AA Thailand and International Secretariat Office
- Carry out any other task designated by CD and AAT Board as per capacity
Other technical specific
- Manage front office including welcoming guests and answering the phone
- Monitor stationery and post requirements to ensure that there are adequate supplies provided at all times
- Coordinate preparations for AAT events, meetings & workshops, provide travel arrangements for AAT staff, Board members and visitors to the country
- Provide support in preparation of documents, reports, meeting minutes, printing, photocopying, scanning, etc. as assigned by the CD
- Take notes in meetings as assigned by the CD or as agreed in meetings if it is on rotational basis
- Assist in procurement process in AAT office and project sites, e.g booking tickets, hotels, purchasing, office monthly bills
- Supervise the maintenance of office premise, furniture, equipment, vehicles
- Develop maintenance schedule for all office equipment to ensure that they continue to operate at optimum levels
- Monitor and/or administer all contracts related to office administration, e.g. office insurance, office lease contract, travel insurance etc.
- Apply for visa, work permit and other related documents
- To oversee purchases and develop new contracts
- Procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization.
- Follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory, and issue purchase orders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration or other relevant area
- Minimum of three years’ experience in administrative management including secretarial support, admin logistic and procurement preferably in the NGO sector
- Knowledge of developing and implementing an administration system, preferably in the context of an international organisation
- Knowledge of developing admin policies and procedures
- Procurement and logistics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes with two referees, including a cover letter indicating the dates of availability and salary expectation to e-mail: email@example.com by 23 August, 2019 at the latest.
We respect all applications, but we will respond only to the shortlisted candidates. These positions are open for THAI nationality only.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org