Organization : International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 7 Aug 2019
View : 401
Deadline : 21 / August / 2019
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Mae Sot, Tak province
Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces
The Logistics Officer is responsible for transportation and drivers management by monitoring and managing driver team and vehicle schedule effectively. In addition, this position is responsible in ensuring the procurement process and procedures related to the maintenance and repair of all vehicles of Tak field office is effective and meet all Supply Chain Policy.
Maintenance (Monitoring the overall process)
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Deputy Field Coordinator
Position directly supervises: Drivers
Indirect Reporting: N/A
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Management or other relevant fields
Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in Procurement, Fleet Management.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Strong organizational skills, good at multi-tasking, flexible.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision. Good task prioritization skill and Good time and people management skill
- Basic computer proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge in Thai labor law and legal concern
- Positive attitude, Excellent and team-oriented person
- Ability to work on regular deadlines and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent time management skills
- Has strong driving skills and vehicle knowledge.
Languages and Computer skills:
- Good command of written and spoken Thai and English
- Computer proficient and demonstrate skills in database management and record keeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Working Environment: The position will be based in Mae Sot District, Tak Province, with some time travel to Mae La, Umpiem and Nupo Temporary Shelter
All applications will be treated confidentially and not returned. The IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regards to race, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or physical or mental disability. The IRC is an equal opportunity employer
If you are interested,please apply via link below.
APPLICATION DEADLINE : 21 August 2019
Contact : ้Human Resources Department
23 Aug 2019
23 Aug 2019
23 Aug 2019
21 Aug 2019