Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: ASAP
Purpose of Position:
Scholars of Sustenance (SOS) is a locally registered non-profit foundation. Over the past four years, we've successfully proven our food rescue model to fight food waste in Bangkok. We are seeking to expand our operations and we need communications expertise to grow! In the coming year we'll be moving to larger offices, increasing fundraising, taking on much larger projects and completely revamping our look and communications.
Through this growth, the position of Administrative Assistant will be essential to ensure all of Administrative tasks in the office ran smoothly and support the daily operation in the organization.
The Administrative Assistant major areas of responsibility:
• Social Media Management such as Facebook correspondent, answering general enquiry from info account.
• Food weight data entry and submit monthly report to board of director and SOS team.
• Office administration such as office supplies purchasing.
• Monitor data log.
• Assist with external reports, issue internal & external letters.
• Coordinate among the team members.
• Follow up tasks for Senior Project Coordinator
• Assist in other function as requested.
• Volunteers management and coordinate volunteer’s activities.
• Scorecard monthly reports for SOS and donors
• Assist with Presentation preparation as requested.
• Assist event and coordinate between SOS and external parties.
• Thai National
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• 1 years of working experience in administration (Fresh graduate are welcome)
• Service-minded, good problem-solving skill
• Willingness to perform a variety of tasks and meet the deadline
• Ability to work autonomously in a multi-cultural environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Good command of English both written and spoken
• Ability to work under pressure
• Team player and open-minded person
• Detail-oriented person
• Self-motivated & Resourceful
• 40 hours a week, must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
• 10 days of vacation and 14 public holidays.
• Sick leave with doctor’s proof after 3-day period, up to maximum 30 days.
• Probation period of 90 days.
Negotiable based on experience.
Health coverage after probation period of 90 days.
How to Apply:
• Please submit a current CV/resume with expected salary
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Due to the urgency to fill this post, interviews may take place prior to the closing date; candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Contact : email@example.com