The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) (Formerly PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre) is a leader in research and innovation in the prevention of HIV and other health issues. We are a non-profit organization that is focused on organizational development through effective human resources management and capacity development processes to enable our personnel to work as efficiently as possible. Based on equality and community participation, which drives good public health policy. In addition, IHRI is a regional resource for research, education and training.
The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) stands for the elimination of stigma and discrimination and respect for diversity, to allow individuals to truly demonstrate their full potential, meet challenges, and have opportunities for career advancement and personal development to build a creative society together with us.
Role Overview: The Junior Technical Support Officer will assist with coordination, administrative and logistical supports of activities under the Key Populations Led-Health Services (KPLHS) program. Under the Technical Support team, the Junior Technical Support Officer will work to support in the implementation of the specific program based on standard operating procedures (SOPs), assist in the coordination of training activities.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Performing administrative, logistical, and coordination duties, assisting with meetings and travel plans
2. Coordinating, developing, reviewing, tracking and revising assigned program-related documents to ensure quality and compliance standards.
3. Assisting with development of study site training materials and presentations.
4. Communicating with site staffs to ensure the smooth implementation of the program
5. Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, in areas of public health, public administration, social science or related areas.
2. 3 years’ experience in relevant HIV program implementation
3. Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.
4. Basic knowledge on HIV prevention, care and treatment, preferred
5. Key Population-Led Health Services concept
6. Human Rights Relevant research skills and computer software skills.
7. Thai citizen only
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02 252 9958 or visit our website at www.ihri.org. Application Deadline: 30 September 2020 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : email@example.com