Tetra Tech ES, Inc., a subsidiary of Tetra Tech (Nasdaq: TTEK) is dedicated to improving the energy sector of developing economies. We are recruiting for a Regional Innovation Hub Manager to be based in Bangkok, Thailand to support the implementation of the USAID-administered Water Energy for Food Asia Regional Innovation Hub (WE4F-Asia-RIH) over July 2020 to July 2024. See https://we4f.org/
The RIH Manager will be key personnel on the contract and must be local to S/SE Asia. The position is full-time, and hiring is contingent upon USAID approval. Tetra Tech values a diverse workplace and strives to achieve gender equality. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Organize for the planning and execution of all activities ensures effective and efficient performance for all aspects including overseeing all staffing, managing costs, reporting quality control of all tasks and assignments undertaken to achieve the WE4F’s objectives
- Serve as principal liaison with USAID, WE4F Steering Committee, Secretariat and other stakeholders.
- Lead and supervise a multidisciplinary team of 12 staff and two major subcontractors in the implementation of the activities of the regional Hub
- Produce high-quality deliverables on schedule, with stakeholders, counterparts, and other donor organizations
- Interact professionally and build successful partnerships with the WE4F Partners, other donors, government officials, other donors, and regional organizations.
- Manage work-planning, including activity design, scheduling and implementation, reporting, and budgeting
- Manage the preparation of the project’s progress reports, work-plans, and other contractual deliverables
- Ensure the integration of the cross-cutting elements of monitoring and evaluation, communications, gender integration and environmental compliance
- Hold meetings with the full core project team to review progress and plan for the upcoming month.
- Oversee each RIH unit’s work schedule detailing each task, intermediate steps, interdependencies, timelines and resources.
- Collaborate with the Tetra Tech home office team on all project implementation and operational items such as financial matters (invoices, accounts payable, budgets, accruals, forecasts), contractual matters (issuing grants and subcontracts, USAID contract compliance, modifications), personnel matters (hiring, performance, salary increases) and other items (travel logistics, IT, health safety and security).
- Prepare project budgets, accruals, forecast and other financial reporting to deliver value for money for the client, minimize risk and mitigate cost overruns and disallowances
- Ensure compliance with Tetra Tech Duty of Care standards for international health, safety and security
Essential KSA’s Required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- Master’s degree in international development, management, business administration, natural resources, or related field, or bachelor’s degree with an additional 3 years of relevant work experience
- 15 years of progressive experience in the region managing and implementing donor-funded international development projects of at least $10 million
- Experience on the food, energy, water nexus issues, in promoting innovation and entrepreneurship, and building partnerships with the private sector in South and/or Southeast Asia
- Supervisory experience in the international development industry, specifically with long-term field staff and short-term U.S., third country, and local experts
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with high-level/senior government officials, the private sector, and civil society
- A proven record of excellent management, strong administrative and organizational skills, strategic thinking and decision-making, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, including being a strong writer and articulate speaker
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership skills including strategic thinking, decision-making, oral and written communications, ability to motivate and collaborate with others to achieve team goals
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and presentation skills)
Valued but not required KSA’s:
- Prior experience working on technology development or start-up experience directed at low-income or Base of the Pyramid customers
- Familiarity with the impact investing industry
- Understanding of enabling environment activities for a conducive private sector-driven ecosystem
Apply on-line at: http://p.rfer.us/TETRATECHw4n9DM
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
ผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager