United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Representation in Thailand
Vacancy Announcement No. 01/2021
Project Clerk Post Level:
UNOPS LICA3 Date Issued of the Vacancy Announcement:
12 January 2021
Assistant PSP Officer Closing Date of the Vacancy Announcement:
26 January 2021
Private Sector Partnerships (PSP) Unit Duty Station:
Bangkok, Thailand Contractual Status:
Local Individual Contractor Agreement (LICA), UNOPS
Availability of the Post: As soon as possible until 31 December 2021
1. General Background
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is mandated to lead and coordinate international action to protect and assist refugees and other persons of concern (POC).
Private Sector Partnerships Service (PSP) sits within UNHCR's Division of External Relations (DER) and is responsible for mobilizing resources from the private sector for refugees. UNHCR has developed a Private Sector Fundraising Strategy focusing on both Individual Giving and Private Sector Partnerships, identifying priority fundraising markets and regions.
PSP Project Clerk is responsible for assisting the concerned supervisor and teams in the implementation of general administrative and resource management tasks for F2F fundraising and Tele Fundraising teams. S/he will work on regular assignments with an oversight from the supervisor, who will provide general guidance and work plans for identifying work priorities and appropriate approaches; performance is measured with target, expected results and compliance with policy and procedures.
2. Purpose and Scope of Assignment
Under the overall supervision of the Assistant PSP Officer, the individual contractor will assist in the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
Support In House Face-to-Face Fundraising team
• Human Resources and Administrative
o Provide support to UNHCR fundraisers recruitment process; screen and select potential candidates, call for interview and other candidate management. Provide general support for the in-house F2F Fundraising Manager or Team Leaders on office administration.
o Prepare and process UNHCR recruitment announcement and management online and offline; content upload to website and social media.
o Keep tracking and recording of candidate profiles in professional manner.
o Coordinate with UNOPS to process UNHCR fundraisers contract and ensure correctness of information and receive contracts in timely manner.
Support Digital Fundraising team
• Monitor financial and non-financial database management and allocate calling lists to telemarketing teams.
• Support the team to implement campaign marketing, high profiles and social influencer engagement, visual content development, digital fundraising database management and report generating.
Support Tele-fundraising centre:
• Assist in compiling and uploading lead list from UNHCR database into Tele-fundraising CRM system.
• Monitor and report prospect leads for acquisition campaigns, upgrade, conversion, reactivation and welcome call tasks to ensure timely operation.
• Assist the Tele-fundraising manager on agent recruitment.
• Assist to setup conference, workshop and virtual meeting for fundraising team.
• Assist the Tele-fundraising manager on ad-hoc telemarketing project and administrative support.
• Perform other related duties as required.
3. Monitoring and Progress Controls
• In House Face-to-Face Fundraising team receives correct information and number of recruitments in timely manner.
• In House Face-to-Face fundraisers receives their contracts and correct administrative and human resources information in timely manner.
• The IC delivers qualified Tele-Fundraising, Digital/Multi-Channel Fundraising tasks within given timeline.
• PSP team is supported in Administrative or general operation tasks in timely manner.
4. Qualifications and Experience
• Completion of secondary education in Business Administration, Communication Arts, Public Relations, International Relations, Office Management, Human Resources Management, or related field.
c. Key Competencies
• Languages - Good command of English and Thai languages.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Good skills of sale, communication, negotiation and convincing.
• Discipline in time management and be punctual.
• Excellent in interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
• Good skills in all MS office and CRM system.
Please submit your Motivation Letter, P.11 form, Curriculum Vitae and a copy of official ID card/national passport indicating the vacancy announcement number and position title to:
Candidates who are not Thai nationals are required to submit with their application evidence of their right to work in Thailand.
Only candidates under positive consideration will be contacted for a written test and/or interview.
UNHCR/P.11 and supplementary forms can be downloaded from: https://www.unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/u11/P11_UNHCR.docm and
Contact : THAROPSP@unhcr.org