Plan International Thailand
Job Advertisement: Office Administrator
Plan International is an international humanitarian, child-centered development organization, advancing children’s rights and equality for girls. We are fully committed to the gender responsive safeguarding of all children and young people from all form of violence.
Position: Office Administrator
Assignment duration: Fixed-Term 1 years Contract
Duty station: Chiang Rai
The Office Administrator provides administrative supports to the Plan Thailand office through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information for both operation and program activities admin. related. Ensuring the efficient and effective management of the daily operational activities of the Program Unit (PU) Chiangrai office. Also Providing administration support to Plan Thailand staff’s operation.
- Ensure tidiness, cleanliness and readiness-to-use; supplies are sufficiently stocked
- Supervise and oversees office cleaning housekeeping
- Manage office in – off site storage
Receptionist for the PU office:
- Welcome visitors, incoming call are properly screened, handled and diverted to concerned parties; manage the dispatch and distribution of outgoing/incoming mail/faxes to its destinations/recipients
- Add new people to telephone chain and run updated lists for callers.
- Perform reception tasks and handles office communications
- Focal point person to contact with the Office ‘s house owner
Purchasing Equipment and Supplies for Chaingrai Office
- Working on purchasing activities – start from receiving requisition and process in accordance with Plan policies and procedure
- Competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works
- Manage and follow up – all procurement processes
- Support relevant staff with quotations for the purpose of tenders, obtain price lists
- Source, select and negotiate for the best value in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries, etc.
- Receives and sorts supplies invoices, statement of accounts preparatory for voucher processing
Logistics in the Northern region
- Arrange logistic support for the Plan office’s meeting
- Arrange hotel accommodation for staff, visitors and Donors.
- Act as a custodian of the rolling fund for the PU Chiangrai office
- Maintain proper accounting of fund consistent with Plan’s requirements and procedures;
- Ensure that the fund is safely and properly kept and replenished timely basis, ensure not lack of fund is disbursed.
- Oversee of Plan’s driver and transportation management to ensure efficiency transportation arrangement, security and safety of staff and visitor
- Maintenance office equipment including service and maintenance of office related matters
- Perform other tasks as assigned
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Minimum 2-5 years experiences working in Administration and executive secretary
- proficient in English language communication skills
- experience of producing correspondence and documents
- experience in information and communication management
- required typing speed
- Computer: word, excel, power point, internet and SAP is preferrable
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit a motivational letter, a comprehensive CV and details of at least 3 referees via E-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9 May 2021
Reference & background checks will be performed for successful candidate including clearance on child related offences in conformity with Plan’s Child Safeguarding Policy, Anti-Terrorism Screening (ATS) and Criminal Check Record. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer