TITLE: Supply Chain Assistant
CONTRACT LENGTH: 1 year contract with possibility of extension
Reporting to the Supply Chain Coordinator, responsible for procuring services (e.g. vehicle rental, photocopying etc.), event coordination with basic knowledge for visa request, supplier database, stock control and asset management.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Supply Chain Coordinator
Staff reporting to this post: None
Budget Responsibilities: None
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Supply Chain support (60%)
- Focal point for procurement of services (Buying Level) in relations to Country Office procurement policy; dealing with suppliers and services under supervision of the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Maintain regular contact with service providers and vendors, under the supervision of the Supply Chain Coordinator to facilitate the procurement procedure of Thailand Country office.
- Handle the services agreement in relations to programs/payments and expense claims as required;
- Provide logistics support to projects teams for in-country traveling, accommodation arrangements
- Monitor Asset Management system and Stock Control System respectively by provide the support through Supply Chain Coordinator in relations to Country office asset register. Ensure the IT insurance is in place;
- Maintain and update the program material stocks on a monthly basis (Stock Management including TIM – Total Inventory Management system).
- Maintain and update Procurement Tracker and ensure the data accurately on a monthly basis.
Event Management and Logistics (15%)
- Provide administration support in organizing international workshops, conferences which will be held in Bangkok in coordination with Admin Coordinator upon the confirmed workshop.
- Liaise with hotel and outsourcing services as applicable.
- Ensure a professional image of Save the Children is portrayed as the first point of contact for all visitors.
Record Management (25%)
- Maintain electronic files of procurement and manage resources in the library and display area. Detailed Responsibilities
- Review and update Supply Chain/Procurement folders in public server in consultation with appropriate staff.
- Update materials in the display area on a regular basis
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable in Logistic, Administration and Procurement)
- Previous 2 - 3 year experience in an administrative role, procurement with iNGOs is preferred
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Good English communications skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Offices especially Excel is a must.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, and a track record of consistently delivering on time.
- Ability to manage several concurrent tasks and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team.
- High level of diplomacy and tact in dealing with a wide range of people.
- Experience with computer applications (Microsoft Office, internet) and ability to troubleshoot network, desktop/laptop and telecommunications issues.
- Commitment to Save the Children’s mission and values
Additional Job Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Safeguarding Our Staff
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Anti-Harassment Policy.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Interested candidates should apply and submit a motivational letter, comprehensive CV, expected salary and details of at least 3 referees via the following link;
“We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse”
02 684 1286 - 8 ext: 608
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financierผู้ช่วย / Assistant