Job Title : Senior Procurement Officer
Lenght of contract : 1 year fixed term contract
Application Deadline : 5 May 2021
Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces
Job Overview/Summary: The Senior Procurement Officer will be based Bangkok and provides supply chain services in the area of Procurement Management. Complete an assignment on responsible for Operations and Program activities and documentation based on IRC rules and regulations as well as donor regulations.
• Perform procurement of goods and services based on Purchase Requests (PR) for Bangkok and field offices, follows procurement processes and the procurement thresholds of IRC Thailand.
• Review the completion of Procurement Request (PR), ensure the realistic required delivery date and price estimation including the completion of signature.
• Perform sourcing to identify potential suppliers to fulfill the IRC requirements.
• Lead RFQ process according to the IRC Procurement Procedure.
• Prepare bid analysis with justification for approval process and ensure completion of documentation.
• Participate supplier assessment and prepare the report to evaluate potential suppliers.
• Perform ATC and Due Diligence check on the supplier selection process.
• Provide Service Agreement and ensure reviewing process according to the Contract Management System procedure.
• Provide Purchase Order for ordering process.
• Ensure completion of delivery and the payment process within the due date.
• Lead inventory cycle count activity in Bangkok
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Senior Supply Chain Manager
Technical Oversight/ Support by: Supply Chain Officer, Senior Supply Chain Manager
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: Operations and program staff
External: Supplier, Vendor and implementing partners
Duration of Work: One year fixed-term contract
Education: Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration or relevant
Work experience: 4-6 years’ experience in procurement or supply chain in International organization or iNGO would be preferable.
Experienced in crisis and respond project in Asia would be a plus.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and familiar with Crisis and Emergency Respond
• Ability to work independently, with high commitment to the assignment and deadlines.
• Fast learner with strong organizational skills
• Having self-confidence and readiness to be a team player
• Proficient in Microsoft excel, MS TEAMS and other on-line meeting tools
• Good command of spoken and written English, TOEIC scored 650 or IELTS band 4 or above is preferred.
If you are interested ,please apply via link below.
Contact : HR Department