Position title: Finance and Administration Assistant (Part-Time, 2 days per week)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Application closing date: 23 May 2021
Cuttlefish Digital is a start-up digital communications agency. We develop and deliver creative digital campaigns for clients focusing on climate action and energy transition in the Asia Pacific region. As part of a global network of more than 170 communicators, researchers, marketers, and advocacy strategists, we work with non-profit organisations to campaign for clean energy.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Finance and Administration Assistant reports directly to the Operations Manager. S/he will provide support with the implementation and coordination of finance, administrations and operations for Cuttlefish Media Limited (CML) Foreign Representative Office in Thailand.
The role will includes but is not limited to
- Maintain and implement financial reporting systems. This includes producing payment vouchers, expense/ income reconciliation, preparation of supporting finance documents for accounting firms
- Verify calculations and input project codes into the Finance system accurately and Ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure a proper coordination for payroll, social security, monthly and yearly tax reports
- Monitor the budget to ensure the expenses are aligned with the budget plan
- Support the timely production of financial reports to HQ in Hong Kong
- Handle and supervise petty cash, payments, and credit card reconciliations
- Act as a liaison between CML and local accounting firms
- Provide administrative support for CML Foreign Representative Office in Thailand, including procurement and logistics management
- Coordinate with the law firm to arrange work permits and visas for the CML director and staff
- Maintain calendar including travel and staff leave
- Translate correspondence from Thai to English on an ad hoc basis
- Support the team in order to deliver any ad hoc requests
- Thai nationality with bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or accounting
- At least 2 years experience in finance / administration / operations / project management with NGO or charity is a plus
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google drive) Experience of QuickBooks / Xero is a plus
- Good discipline accuracy, flexibility and details orientated personality
- Excellent organisational skills and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines
- Native Thai with good written and spoken English
- Experience working in a start-up or agency environment.
DATES OF CONSULTANCY
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract (including a 3 month probationary period), with a strong possibility of extension.
Salary range:22,000-25,000 THB per month (Part-time, 2 days / week), dependent upon skills and experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV, short cover letter (no more than one page) outlining your motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org , by 23 May 2021
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financier