Malteser International is a German non-governmental organization providing humanitarian assistance and development aid for people in need in over 20 countries. Malteser International is currently working with temporary displaced persons shelters in Sob-Moei district, Mae Hong Son province in Thailand. With funding provided by the European Union for the project “Health and WASH services, Return-prepaนะredness and Capacity Strengthening for Refugees in the Thai –Myanmar Border Temporary Shelters”, our office located in Mae Sariang, is looking for efficient, motivated and experienced individuals for the position as Logistic Assistant – Field Operations Support.
Position: Logistic Assistant – Field Operations Support (1 position)
Duty Station: Mae Sariang town, Mae Hong Son province
Contract Duration: 1 year initially (with possibility to extend)
Work locations: Mae Sariang, Sob-Moei District (Mae Ra Ma Luang & Mae La Oon shelters)
Starting salary: 20,000 THB/month (plus benefits)
Main Responsibilities/Duties (summary only, for a complete list kindly ask for the full Job Description)
- Coordinate materials request from camp and initialize procurement process after receiving approval.
- Follow-up processing of requests with logistic department to ensure priority requests/timely delivery.
- Flagging and reporting delays in processing through weekly feedback to Supervisor.
- Coordinate delivery of materials to correct program location and proper use of waybill system.
- Quarterly physical inventory of stock items in both camps and report discrepancy to Supervisor.
- Correct use and proper filing of MI standard forms in logistic operations.
- Organize and monitor the renovations/constructions of MI-operated facilities linked to the program.
- Follow-up damaged/malfunctioning equipment and the maintenance and repair requests.
- Ensure camp stock facilities are clean and safe with all relevant documentation up to date.
- Update camp-logistic information in internal data base on monthly basis.
- Submit monthly report timely to Supervisor.
- High School graduate.
- Previous experience handling stock and inventories.
- Ability to cope with high workload and long working hours.
- Multi-tasked and flexible.
- Meticulous and good with numbers.
- Valid driving license and experience driving in rural areas using 4x4.
- Fluent in written and spoken Karen and Thai.
- Computer skills in mainly MS Words, and MS Excel.
Earliest starting date: From, or after, 15 May 2021
Deadline for Application: 14 May 2021
Candidates should submit their application including CV, copy of educational certificates, references and expected salary to: Malteser International, 234 Moo 12, Laeng Phanit Road, Ban Kad, Mae Sariang district, Mae Hong Son province, 58110.
Or submit by email to: email@example.com
Candidates in and around Mae Sariang district, Mae Hong Son province strongly encourage to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further processing.
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officer