"Klongwises" is working on programs and initiatives to raise awareness about social engagement and environmental conservation. Furthermore, we also concentrate on facets of social development to achieve a more equal and equitable society. The maximum profit is not the ultimate goal of the organization.
Please note that our office is located on Sukhumvit 101/1 Road, Bangkok
Currently, we are looking for a team member who is passionate about social, environmental, and developmental issues and is enthusiastic to explore and evolve with us.
Position: Project Officer
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to identify and define project criteria, scope, and goals.
- Prepare project updates for stakeholders and the general public that are timely, reliable, and of high quality.
- Monitor the progress of the project and address any problems that might arise.
- Assist in the preparation and budgeting of projects.
- Assist in the advancement of existing and new ventures.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Thai nationality
- A University degree in Social Sciences, Education, Environmental Studies, Political Science, or a related field, with an advanced degree, would be an advantage.
- At least two years of project management and development experience; prior experience of societal issues, education, or the environment would be beneficial.
- Good command of the English language (TOEIC: 650 and above would be an advantage)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to present the charity's work to donors and supporters with confidence
- Well-organized, accountable, and capable of prioritizing effectively to meet deadlines
- Possess a pleasant personality with strong interpersonal relations and the ability to work under pressure
- Willing to travel to different provinces in Thailand
- Deeply passionate about social, environmental, and developmental issues
- Happy to evolve alongside the organization
- Social security (after 3-month probation period)
- Annual leaves
- Bonuses after working for a year (depending on the performance of the organization)
- Staff training
Interested applicants can submit a resume, cover letter, and estimated salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is May 28, 2021.
(Please note that we will only consider applicants who have submitted all required documents and information.)
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerผู้ช่วย / Assistantนักกิจกรรม / Activist