The Education for Development Foundation (EDF) was established in 1987 and was officially registered as a charitable organization No.255 under the laws of Thailand. Our goal is to improve education opportunities and the quality of lives for less fortunate children and youths in remote areas of Thailand. Sponsored students will receive many opportunities to develop necessary life skills and gain valuable knowledge that can be applied throughout their lives. We are seeking to fill the following position.
Based in: Bangkok office
-Thai National Only
- Male/Female age not over 35
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Social Sciences, Liberal Arts, Humanities, Public Health or any related field
- Able to communicate in English (speaking and writing)
- Computer-literate in all MS office applications and e-mail
- Experienced in project management and familiar with the entire project workflow
- Skills in designing, organizing and facilitating extra-curricular activities or training sessions will be an advantage
- Must be able to travel upcountry at short notice
- Must be flexible to work outside normal working hours and during weekends when circumstances require
- Good presentation and networking skills
- Good personality and interpersonal skills
- Altruistic attitudes towards working for the welfare of others and the betterment of the society at large
- Must have laptop accessories
Project Development Officer:
Working as a team in the Project Development Department and will be responsible to manage large and small grants run in the upcountry, Thailand
• To liaise closely with donors and developing new project proposal and budget.
• Find target schools to run the projects.
• Make school selection and approve by enclose with project details and budget granted to school.
• Sign MOU between EDF and target schools.
• Transfer grants to target schools.
• Make an operation plan and budget.
• Prepare and implement activities according to the plan.
• Monitor to see progress of the project and give suggestion which lead to project development.
• Project evaluation to see project achievement to compare with indicators.
• Working in cooperation with all levels of partners such as Primary Education Service Area/health center/Provincial Public Health/District Public Health/Agriculture and Technology College/Bank/etc.
• To be creative in proposing new ideas and technique to improve quality of project outcome or making a good change to beneficiaries.
• Organizing and managing trips for donors.
• Writing a report stating about the project’s progress, its result and outcome and findings in both Thai and English such as progress report, event report, annual report, final report.
• To work in partnership with EDF Group in the assigned projects.
** Interested persons please submit your application letter with your CV, current photo and expected salary to Email.
Closing date for applications: 15- June, 2021
Contact us: email@example.com / 02-5799209-11
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org