WE ARE HIRING!
Senior Project Manager
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Managing and implementing activities together with project partners and the Regional Representative;
- Researching, project reporting and analysis on topics specifically focusing on public current socio-political development in Thailand and the ASEAN-Region
- Conceptualizing, preparing and evaluating project activities with partners and the Regional Representative;
- Doing translations and interpretations and updating the web contents as may be necessary
Your profile and qualifications:
- At minimum a Master degree, preferably in public policy and law, development and social work, or related and/or equivalent field
- Relevant professional experience of at least 5-10 years in the context of implementing and monitoring of project activities. Ideally, this includes activities related to public policy and law
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as a team member with a high-level of self-motivation and ability to set up and meet goals respectively.
- Experience in evaluation and evaluation methods is required.
- Fluent in both Thai and English (speaking, writing and editing). German language skills are an asset but not required.
We can offer you an exciting position within an international organization and will provide you with a competitive salary and benefits. If you are interested and can identify yourself with our values and objectives, please apply.
Send your brief cover letter (max. 1 pages) outlining your interest and competence for this position, a comprehensive CV, copies of your degrees and at least 2 relevant references, latest by 25th May 2021. Please address your application online via Facebook or send a single PDF to Rungruangsuk@hss.de. Separate files will not be accepted as an application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager