Salary starting at 22.000 THB/MTh with a probation time of 3 months. The salary will be evaluated yearly and is subject to job performance and skill level.
Benefits – 20 days paid vacation, 13 public holidays, social security.
Reports to: FFI Operations Director
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (i.e., those which are fundamental, necessary, and an integral part of the job, are indicated below.)
- Speaks of For Freedom International, our staff, our partners, participants in our programs, and other organizations with respect and honor across all communication platforms.
- Acts as an advocate for FFI and each individual FFI serves, understanding the problem, raising awareness of the need and how everyone can respond.
- While some behavior and social conduct are acceptable in general culture, activities that contradict Scripture will not be allowed even if accepted by society.
- Agrees and accepts the employee handbook and the hiring process, including accepting the Child Protection Policy and providing a police criminal check.
- Other duties as assigned.
Purpose of Job Assignment:
- Help to achieve the vision of FFI – "Breaking chains of oppression so that people have an opportunity to encounter Jesus Christ, live in freedom, and change the world."
- Responsible to act as an investigator working within a multidisciplinary team and in partnership with Law Enforcement agencies and other external partners to identify human trafficking and child exploitation, assist with the prosecution of perpetrators, and ensure victims are removed from harm.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate FFI's organizational values to a high standard.
- Work closely with all members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure a victim-focused approach.
- Plan and execute field-based and office tasks assigned by the Supervisor following FFI policy and procedure.
- Office-based tasks may include:
- General inquiries and open source methods.
- Liaison with Law Enforcement and NGO partners.
- Conduct debriefings, interviews and attend meetings.
- Field tasks may include:
- Surveillance, undercover, and informant-related tasks.
- Victim visits, site visits, research, and reports.
- Other specialist techniques as requested.
- Document all activity and information gained to a very detailed level in FFI systems following FFI policy and procedure.
- Deliver information in formal reports, presentations, and briefings.
- Build strong relationships with external government partners, other NGOs, and the general public in order to work together to see perpetrators of trafficking brought to justice.
- Be prepared to travel throughout Thailand with little notice.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of FFI strategies, techniques, and technology used to achieve the mission.
- Understand and adhere to all relevant laws and procedures regarding FFI investigations.
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged and sensitive information.
- Financial Responsibility
- Work within the FFI Thailand budget.
- Team Contribution
- Support policy decisions.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Participate in all planning sessions, reporting, performance evaluations, and any other staff-related items.
- Ensure that the safety and security of team members and FFI information, documents, strategies are kept in the strictest of confidence.
- All FFI strategies are considered confidential unless otherwise noted in formal FFI documentation.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Reports to: FFI Operations Director
Direct Reports: TBD
Education and Experience
- Demonstrated interest or knowledge in justice or human trafficking issues and a passion for helping the vulnerable.
- Preferably, but not essential, have five years minimum experience working within a relevant role.
- Preferably, but not essential, has held leadership positions within work environments.
- Ideal experience includes;
- Working with government officials.
- Report-drafting with consistent attention to detail.
- Establishing and maintaining partner relationships.
- Law Enforcement or Investigative work.
- Fluent in written and spoken Thai to a proficient level.
- Preferably be able to communicate in English, both written and spoken, to an intermediate level.
Skills and Attributes
Specific and General skills and abilities required to meet the expectations of the position.
- Alignment of FFI's vision, mission, values, and strategies and ability to articulate these.
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of talking to and interacting with a wide variety of people while quickly building rapport, trust, and credibility.
- Inventive, flexible, and adaptable to meet the challenges working in the area of human trafficking requires.
- Excellent computer literacy skills. It is a preference to have a strong interest and significant ability with technology systems of all types.
- Stable, resilient, with the ability to cope with stress.
- Candidates will need to demonstrate a proven track record of high performance and the ability to excel in a high-stress environment.
- Loves to learn new things.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Willing acceptance of responsibility.
- A self-starter with a driven personality.
- Strives for performance and excellence in their work and the team's work.
- Team-oriented while being organized, efficient, and focused.
- Strategizing for scalability and growth.
- Thinking and leading on a global level.
- Able to achieve goals in a cross-cultural team.
- Leads by example by being personally well organized and coaching team members to be the same with annual, monthly, and weekly planning tools.
- Professional in all written and spoken communication.
- Strong customer service attitude and work ethic.
- Takes initiative.
- Ability to work by themselves yet simultaneously keeping their teammates informed.
- Has to go through a physical examination.
- Has to provide a background check (criminal records).
- Has to provide four different references.
Physical Demands, Work Environment & Conduct.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics are representative of those that a staff member must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Disclosure Statement
The above statements and description are intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed within this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and tasks. Other similar or additional duties are to be performed as assigned. You, or FFI, may terminate the position at any time for any reason.
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantนักวิจัย / Researcher