PURPOSE OF POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to produce high quality concept notes and project proposals in Thai, in accordance with WVFT’s grants acquisition strategy. He/She will work under the supervision of the Grants Acquisition Management Division Manager and the Proposal Development Team Leader to support processing new grant opportunities and to provide coordination and administrative support to the proposal development process. The role requires the incumbent to conduct research and analysis on forecasted opportunities from national, bilateral and multilateral donors to better position WVFT in acquiring grants. This person will work alongside the GAM manager to build and manage relationships with Thai grant donors.
1.Research and Analysis
- Conduct background research on proposal opportunities to determine WVFT’s competitiveness and strategic positioning
- Assist in the collection and analysis of information necessary for grant proposals
2.Grant Proposal Writing
- Serve as the primary grant proposal writer for Thai language proposals, writing competitive grant proposals
-The successful candidate will use their knowledge of ‘results based language’ and project logic to transform technical inputs and data into competitive proposals aligned to WV national strategy and donor guidelines
- Lead the proposal development process, ensuring timely submission of competitive proposals, by working with teams of technical, field and management staff.
3. Documentation and Coordination
- Work with relevant departments to collect all necessary
documents, including but not limited to: Teaming Agreements, Letters of Commitment, Financial Statements, Audit reports, CVs, and other documents and standardize these to the proposal guidelines.
- Support in the development of technical fact sheets, capacity statements, concept notes and provide writing expertise to
other assignments as needed and/or as time permits
4.Partner and Donor Engagement
- Support the organization in donor engagement, taking a lead
on relationship management of potential and existing Thai grant
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel and other programmes
2. Excellent knowledge of the international development field, fundraising sources and donors
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Thai, English preferred but not necessary.
4. Strong people skills.
5. Excellent organizational skills.
7. Excellent time-management skills, ability to deliver when facing multiple projects with tight deadlines.
8. Minimum of a bachelor's degree in social sciences, humanities or other relevant discipline, with proven writing and communication skills
9. Minimum 3+ years grant writing, monitoring and evaluation, quality assurance or project management experience in the international development sector.
Contact : Thitinun_klebchan@wvi.org,email@example.com