The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) (Formerly PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre) is a leader in research and innovation in the prevention of HIV and other health issues. We are a non-profit organization that is focused on organizational development through effective human resources management and capacity development processes to enable our personnel to work as efficiently as possible. Based on equality and community participation, which drives good public health policy. In addition, IHRI is a regional resource for research, education and training.
The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) stands for the elimination of stigma and discrimination and respect for diversity, to allow individuals to truly demonstrate their full potential, meet challenges, and have opportunities for career advancement and personal development to build a creative society together with us.
Role Overview: The overall responsibility for the Physician of IHRI is to provide medical services, including HIV and sexual health services, to patients/clients/participants who attend Pribta Tangerine Clinic and/or other Community Health Centers working as partners of IHRI as part of routine services and/or research study/program implementation. The Physician is also responsible for providing technical advices to IHRI staff and health care providers who are partners of IHRI at provincial, national and regional levels.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Providing high quality HIV, sexual health, and other basic medical services as part of routine services and/or research study/program implementation.
2. Ensuring high quality and efficient clinical services provided as part of routine services and/or research study/program implementation conducted by IHRI.
3. Being IHRI representative as a technical expert and/or an advocate.
4. Supportive and partnership role to other colleagues and overall staff.
5. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen only
2. Doctor of Medicine.
3. Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection (HSP) Certificates or clinical research training is an advantage.
4. At least 1 year of experience in clinical services, including HIV and sexual health services.
5. Demonstrated sound theoretical and/or hands-on knowledge in the field of HIV clinical research.
6. Good English & Thai language communications, presentation, coaching, and training skills.
7. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, and Microsoft Word.
8. Knowledge in Key Population-Led Health Services concept.
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02-160-5371 or visit our website at www.ihri.org Application Deadline: 30 June 2021 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : email@example.com/ 061-8689651/ 02-160-5371