The International Republican Institute (IRI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that has supported capacity building programs in Thailand since 2011. IRI is seeking a Local Program Associate in its Bangkok office to assist with the implementation of programs.
- Thai national;
- Fluent in Thai and English;
- Undergraduate or graduate degree and strong interest in public policy, government, social sciences, international relations or a related field;
- Strong understanding of Thailand’s government, political system and civil society community;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must be comfortable with written and oral translation;
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft programs;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team to coordinate in-person and online events with members of local civil society organizations;
- Experience planning and executing in-person and virtual event logistics, as well as prioritizing competing tasks; and
- Experience and/or interest in program monitoring and evaluation.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience and limited travel within and around Thailand may be required. The IRI Bangkok office is located 10 minutes from BTS Nana Station with parking available. Office hours are approximately 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please submit all inquiries and resumes to Chayapol Janprasert at email@example.com, and if contacted, please be prepared to provide at least three professional references.
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer