SENIOR DIGITAL MOBILISATION CAMPAIGNER
Position title: Senior Digital Mobilisation Campaigner
Position type: full time, fixed term contract for 12 months
Location: flexible/home-based between GMT +5 to +11
Application closing date: 11 June 2021.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced digital campaigner, with experience in mobilisation communications, to support the launch of a new website platform which aims to pressure corporations and financial institutions to take stronger action on climate change.
In this role, you will:
- Work with campaigners, partners and other colleagues to identify, research, and internally pitch campaign and engagement opportunities.
- Write, commission and edit compelling emails to engage, mobilise, and grow a supporter base to take action for climate change campaigns.
- Stage, AB test, segment, program, and send emails which engage, activate and grow our supporter base.
- Write, create, and test landing pages that encourage people to take action for campaigns.
- Oversee the ongoing technical development of our engagement systems and infrastructure to maximise user participation and list growth.
- Create and implement a supporter journey to increase action taking and list growth.
- Create and maintain a campaigns and content calendar.
- Brief freelance campaign writers from time to time when required.
- Track progress and analyse performance data across campaigns over time, to identify and build on strengths.
- Oversee the lead generation program and budget to grow the size and strength of our supporter base.
- Contribute to the development of a regional supporter engagement and growth strategy.
This is a new role, and reports to the Director of Cuttlefish Digital.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a digital mobilisation role, ideally in a supporter-based organisation or environment.
- A strategic thinker with a good understanding of how advocacy and mobilisation communications contribute to social change.
- Experience in developing and implementing plans to recruit and develop activists.
- Expertise in executing a best-practice email marketing program, including managing large email lists using an enterprise-level CRM.
- A talented writer in English, especially for emails and landing pages, and excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Experience using Action Network or similar CRMs, Control Shift Labs and Wordpress (or a willingness to learn).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS programming languages.
- Able to write about complex environmental problems in clear and concise language.
- A passion to use your skills to help stop the climate crisis.
- Comfortable working remotely with a globally distributed team.
Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of one or more in Bengali, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mandarin, Thai, or Vietnamese would be an advantage but not essential for this role. Please note this is a home-based position. We are not able to offer sponsorship for a business visa or work permit at this time.
To apply for this role, please submit your details via the Cuttlefish Digital website: https://cuttlefishdigital.co/careers/senior-digital-mobilisation-campaigner/
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักกิจกรรม / Activist