SENIOR CREATIVE PRODUCER
Position title: Senior Creative Producer.
Position type: full time, fixed term contract for 12 months.
Location: flexible/home-based between GMT +5 to +11.
Application closing date: 11 June 2021.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a creative and experienced digital campaign producer to oversee and produce bold and effective digital social change campaigns. Leading a small team of creative specialists, the role works with campaigners to devise creative campaign concepts, create content to a high quality standard, in order to pressure corporations and financial institutions to take stronger action on climate change.
In this role, you will:
- Plan, produce, and evaluate creative concepts and content, in support of campaigns calling for stronger action on climate change.
- Line-manage the graphic designer, content editor, and (in time) the front end developer / UX designer.
- Oversee the production of overarching campaign identities, campaign names and straplines, key messages, logos, landing pages and websites, static and video content, paid ads.
- Ensure other team members and partners responsible for editorial, advocacy, and mobilization content are appropriately supported with creative production services such as copywriting, graphic design, landing page and website development.
- Work with the graphic designer to produce coherent visual assets and identities for campaigns and projects.
- Work with the copywriter to create campaign names, straplines, key messages, and copy for paid ads, websites, and print materials.
- Work with the UX designer / front end developer to design and build landing pages and websites.
- Create and lead audience-focused creative development processes and brainstorms to help plan campaigns.
- Brief specialist freelancers such as photographers and videographers when required.
- Look for collaboration opportunities with network colleagues and partners.
This is a new role, and reports to the Director of Cuttlefish Digital.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a creative or campaign production role. Experience as a manager or supervisor would be preferred.
- Creative and strategic thinking, with a solid understanding of how advocacy communications contribute to social change.
- Able to incorporate data and insights to evaluate past work and plan future work.
- Creative production knowledge and skills, including the ability to project manage the creation of original campaign concepts, logos and visual identities, landing pages, websites, and multimedia content in response to a brief.
- Significant professional experience in a creative role, with a strong track record of producing high-quality and effective campaigns.
- Strong digital project management experience, including the ability to scope and produce campaigns from briefing through to delivery of campaigns.
- Comfortable delegating tasks and responsibilities to a remote team using tools like Slack, Monday.com, Trello, Zoom, and Google Suite.
- A customer oriented mindset, motivated to help colleagues find solutions to problems.
- Existing contacts with freelancers and creative agencies.
- Experience planning and managing a budget.
- Strong project management skills.
- A genuine interest in using your skills to help stop the climate crisis.
Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of one or more in Bengali, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mandarin, Thai, or Vietnamese would be an advantage but not essential for this role. Please note this is a home-based position. We are not able to offer sponsorship for a business visa or work permit at this time.
To apply for this role, please submit your details via the Cuttlefish Digital website: https://cuttlefishdigital.co/careers/senior-creative-producer/
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantกราฟิก / Computer Graphic