Recruitment for Operation Manager
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991 working in 250 projects, 47 countries, and Good Neighbors (Thailand) Foundation is one of Good Neighbors where the office is located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Good Neighbors (Thailand) Foundation has been supporting education project in Chiang Rai, with cooperation from the Office of Basic Education Commission (OBEC) since October 2016, to provide better education opportunities for ethnic minorities and stateless students in the highland’s region.
Good Neighbors (Thailand) Foundation is announcing an advertisement for a vacant position for “Operation Manager” to support an education project in Chiang Rai and to extend the project area in Thailand.
1. Job Title: Operation Manager
2. Contract Period Full-time contract for 1 year (include 3-months probation)
3. Location: Bangkok Business Center, Sukhumvit 63 Road
4. Key Responsibilities
1) Grant proposal writing for a new project
- Responsibility for writing detailed grant proposal to apply for funding
- Research on proposal opportunities and analysis of information necessary for grant proposals
2) Project operation management
- Provide supervision of all related Chiang Rai education project management such as planning design, monitoring and evaluation, researching, etc.
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Manage project team to execute operations project effectively and efficiently
- To execute and submit regular reports including Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Operational Reports
5. Work experiences
- Minimum 7 years working experiences in INGO/Foundation sector
- Experience in grant proposal writing team
- Minimum 3 years of experience in team management as a leader
- Experience working with government funding agencies and UN agencies
- Experience working with a community-based organization
- Thai nationality (we also accept applications from foreigners who currently based in Thailand ONLY and ability to speak Thai fluently)
- University degree related international development, social sciences, development studies, development economics, rural development, and any other related field
- Strong computer skills – MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Full professional fluency in spoken and written Thai and English
- Work with respect with persons from varied backgrounds across international teams
7. Working Condition
The contract will be started on July 1st, 2021 and the working day is Monday to Friday from 08.30 am - 05.00 pm (7.5hrs/day)
8. How to Apply
- Interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV (only in English) as well as salary expectations and provide at least two(2) references via email (email@example.com) with the ‘Operation Manager’ in the subject title
- Only candidates who meet requirements will be contacted to prepare a presentation by given topic and present it on interview day
9. Application Closing Date: June 11th 2021.
10. Interview Date: From 14 to 25 June 2021
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02-714-1718 / 085-073-2224
ผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager