Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA)
ADRA is a global network of independent humanitarian organizations established in 1984 by the Seventh Day Adventist Church for the specific purpose of providing individual and community development and disaster relief. ADRA Thailand works with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change through empowering partnerships and responsible action. ADRA Thailand has served vulnerable and marginalized people in Thailand through community development initiatives targeting Food Security, Economic Development, Primary Health and Education. ADRA Thailand’s emergency response initiatives provide aid to disaster survivors and people fleeing active conflict from Myanmar.
ADRA’s purpose statement is: To serve humanity so that all may live as God intended. This is coupled with our motto: Justice. Compassion. Love.
ADRA Thailand has been working with vulnerable and marginalized communities in Thailand since 1984. ADRA works with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change through empowering partnerships and responsible action.
ADRA Thailand is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Field Coordinator based in Mae Sot, Tak, Thailand
Application deadline: 27 June 2021
Job overview: The Field Coordinator is responsible for project activities according to the log frame and work plan in consultation with associate project partners (Thai public health authorities, community leaders, etc.). To ensure project goal is met and effective flow of information between the beneficiaries (migrant workers), local stakeholders (community leaders, religious leaders, CSOs) and the Program Manager.
Preferred candidates are expected to meet the following:
Minimum Skills & Education Required:
- Fluent Thai or/and Burmese (written and oral)
- Fluent in English is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Significant experience in working with migrant communities
- Sound computer skills in word, excel, and power point
- Ability to work under pressure and to cope with multi-tasking
- Ability to interact in a sensitive and diplomatic way
- Ability to work in multi-cultural setting
- Transparent, organized and responsible work style
- Team spirit
- Ability to build strong relationships with local migrant communities, partners and related government authorities.
- Working with people (2.1)
- Relating and Networking (3.1)
- Writing and Reporting (4.1)
- Planning and organizing (6.1)
- Adhering to principles and values (2.2)
In the subject line of the email, please write “Applying for Field Coordinator” Please send applications: (Cover letter, CV, salary expectation, copy of Identification document, copy of driving license, educational certificate and/or training certificate) to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 June 2021, 5.00 pm.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks which can include criminal records
For further information, please contact: email@example.com or 053 839 402 ext. 12
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org