The Foundation is a non-profit organization administering the Fulbright Program in Thailand under bilateral agreement between Thai and American governments. Our mission is to promote mutual understanding between the two countries through wide variety of education exchanges and network of professional talents. We are now looking for a qualified person to fill the vacancy of
The Finance Officer manages and oversees the Foundation’s financial and accounting matters. The person will work closely with the Executive Director and the Treasurer (also a Board Member).
- Oversees cash management, book keeping, and general ledger
- Ensure management of TUSEF finances within the approved budget
- Provides timely internal and external financial reports, overhead control, treasury matters, insurance, tax submission and legal matters, GAAP compliance matters, working capital control, and external/international audit and internal controls
- Work with external auditors for annual audit compliance
- Provides support and coordinates with other staff for financial management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Handles HR-related finance matters including recruitment, salary, welfare, compensation and benefit.
Salary will be dependent on years of experience and degrees.
- Thai Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy or Master of Business Administration
- At least 5-year experience in Finance, 3-5 years as Controller
- At least 5-year experience as supervisor for management and cost accounting
- At least 3-5-year exposure to personnel and administration
- High level of English proficiency
- Knowledge on Thai Tax & VAT laws & regulations
- Online application (https://forms.office.com/r/cGa1MeJLFe)
- University Transcript (s)
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 285 0581-2
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financier