POSITION TITLE: M&E and Data Reporting Officer, Thailand
LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
GROUP: Civil Society & Education
REPORTS TO: ATLAS Country Program Manager
The Project and Data Reporting Officer will be responsible for supporting project implementation and will collect, analyze and report data on project activities of the Attaining Lasting Change for Better Enforcement of Labor and Criminal Law to Address Child Labor/Forced Labor/Human Trafficking (ATLAS) project. ATLAS is a global program funded by the US Department of Labor (USDOL) and aims to provide technical assistance to host government in efforts to reduce child labor by achieving the following three outcomes: (1) strengthened labor and/or criminal legal framework concerning child labor, forced labor, and/or human trafficking; (2) improved enforcement of the labor and/or criminal legal framework, specifically related to child labor, forced labor, and/or human trafficking; and, (3) increased coordination among law enforcement and social protection entities to address child labor, forced labor, and/or human trafficking.
The Project and Data Reporting Officer will report directly to the Thailand Country Project Manager (CPM) and support implementation of project activities S/he will work in collaboration with the home office M&E Team to implement a project monitoring system, that reflects the country contexts and meets USDOL’s standards. S/he will be responsible for data collection and reporting of project indicators, use data collection tools and processes, and update the project databases on a regular basis. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Draft regular M&E project reports and compile and consolidate project component reports monthly and semi-annually.
- Provide support to improve monitoring and reporting mechanism through revised monitoring tools and methodologies, in collaboration with the M&E team at home office.
- Support the design of strategies and approaches that are contextualized and aligned to stakeholders’ needs and priorities and contribute to developing activity and work plans.
- Support research related to child labor, forced labor, and human trafficking within a Thailand context.
- Monitor the results of the project activities and contribute to periodic evaluations/assessments of specific interventions; contribute to the dissemination of these results to internal and external audiences.
- Collect required data on project activities and process it into ATLAS’ data management system for analysis and reporting on a timely basis.
- Track project progress against ATLAS’ key performance indicators and document the project’s achievements
- Work closely with the project stakeholder to collect data and assess the success of the ATLAS Differentiated Models of Practice, or DMOPs, (the DMOPs are specific approaches and interventions, tailored to each country context, that ATLAS designs and implements to achieve the project’s goals).
- Provide support to the assessment of the qualitative and quantitative impact of ATLAS technical assistance
- Document success stories, promising practices, and lessons learned within the Thailand project and ensure that lesson learned are fed back into project implementation.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Successful candidates will have proven experience in data management, communication, and reporting on donor-funded programs to a wide variety of stakeholders. Specific experience and specialization in at least two of the following is preferred: child labor, forced labor, human trafficking, legal reform, policy advocacy, child protection and referral mechanisms, public education/awareness (including work with the media), and/or government capacity building.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in social science, public policy, economics, or related field is required. Master’s degree or bachelor’s plus and advanced certificate in data and information management is preferred.
Technical: Minimum of five years’ professional experience in a data management, monitoring and evaluation and reporting es of development projects.
ReLEVENT Work ExperienceS:
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of projects, preferably projects funded by international donors
- Experience in activity planning, activity implementation and reporting
- Experience in data collection and data processing of capacity building activities
- Experience in planning and managing surveys
- Experience developing and refining data collection tools
- Experience in developing training material, establishing, and leading workgroups, and facilitating workshop
- Experience in documenting and reporting project progress
- Experience in liaising with governmental authorities and other national and international institutions
- Knowledge of the report writing and developing methodologies for data collection and analysis
- Fluency in oral and written Thai and English languages is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extensive administrative and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to stay on task
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (Microsoft)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other data analysis such as SPSS, SAS, or STATA is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter at https://grnh.se/95b0fb192us
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักวิจัย / Researcher