DEPARTMENT: Growth Mobilization
JOB FAMILY: Fundraising and Membership
REPORTS TO: Growth Mobilization Supervisor
LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
DIRECT REPORTS: Volunteer, Intern
JOB PURPOSE: Amnesty International Thailand is deeply rooted in and dependent on its membership, activists, supporters, and donors to act against human rights abuses, participate in its campaigns and give direction to its strategies, goals, and organization. Growth Mobilization Officer is mainly responsible for developing and execute digital marketing and communication, and managing the database of Amnesty International Thailand’s supporters. Growth Mobilization Officer will be responsible to support the delivery of Growth Mobilization Department’s communications, in line with the organization’s communication strategy and the strategic goals of Amnesty International global movement to thrive on increasing members, supporters and fundraising. The person ensures that information in the database is up-to-date, accurate and secured. The person will be a key in support the needs of supporter's database and generates report for Stand Action Report (SAR).
Data entry, and reporting
- Your responsibility as a database administrator (DBA) will be the performance, security, and reporting of a database.
- Identify database requirements of Amnesty International Thailand, recommend and/ or implement solutions to ensure the database provides relevant and accurate reports and information.
- Modify the database structure to ensure that it can store and generate information relevant to the needs and strategies of Amnesty International Thailand.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date online and offline database of Amnesty International Thailand supporters on a regular basis.
- Generate and present reports required by supervisor and other staff of Amnesty International Thailand.
- Acts as Supporter's Data Controller.
Digital communications management
- Working with supervisor and other department teams to develop and implement a supporter journey communication strategy. This includes contents development of monthly Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) content for members, donors, and subscribers to enhanced relationship, increased retention and income and decreased attrition.
- Monitor and maintain up to date of website content and information of Get Involved page and including social media for Growth in close collaboration.
- Record and collate data on online CRM to produce reports for Amnesty International Thailand analysis and decision-making on Growth Strategy.
E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- Manage all Growth team's digital marketing channels to ensure brand consistency and maximize supporter conversions.
- Responsible for online marketing goals, public relations, and promotional activities.
- Responsible for marketing on the online on all platforms: SEO, Facebook, Instagram, Shopify, and Line@.
- Implementation of data reports on key indicators for online marketing.
- Able to analyse consumer insight, create content to match target supporters.
Other tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in recruitment booth, design materials for Growth and dealing with outsources.
- Perform other tasks as designated by Growth Mobilization Supervisor and/ or Director and as relevant to the role, workload, and ability of the post holder
KEY RELATIONSHIPS TO REACH SOLUTIONS:
Internal (to Amnesty or team)
- Media and Communication team
- Campaign team
- Office support team
- International Fundraising Team
- Target audience
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field related to digital communications, marketing, economics, business administrative, social science, and other related discipline is required.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with similar responsibilities.
- Knowledge of develop and execute digital marketing programs/template, such as Lean Canvas, SEO, social media, content marketing and campaign management.
- Have knowledge and skills to work in Online Marketing as well.
- Proven coordinating and project management skills.
- Ability for planning and coordinate and creative thinking.
- IT knowledge and skills, and preferably with graphic designing and email-marketing knowledge and skills (Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud, Mailchimp).
- Content development and copywriting skills.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office, Google Workspace) including hands-on knowledge of database, spreadsheet, presentation, and ability to navigate and use the Internet effectively.
- Driven, Energetic, Analytical, Forward-Thinking with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well on multiple tasks under pressure.
- Ability to travel or sometimes work irregular hours or on weekends.
- Good command of English and Thai (spoken and written).
- Sound understanding of human rights.
- Commitment to Amnesty International’s mission and principles
For those who are interested in this post, please submit an application letter along with an updated CV / Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title as the subject of your email.
Application deadline: 20 JULY 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please note that Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 10 million people in over 150 countries and territories who campaign to end abuses of human rights. Therefore, Amnesty’s member candidates are encouraged to apply. Thai national and domestic candidates are also welcomed. For more information about our organization, visit www.amnesty.or.th
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerระดมทุน / Fundraising