Together as a team, we at Child's Dream are here to empower people in the Mekong Sub-Region. We do this by working in partnerships with communities to improve the health and education of their children, youth and young adults for sustainable development.
You have experience in working with youth and would like to contribute to our beneficiaries personal and professional development? Then you are the right person and we need your support with the program management of our High School and Vocational Scholarship Program in Thailand.
Your duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- independent program management of our High School and Vocational Scholarship Program in Thailand
- running the selection process of new scholarship students
- coordination with schools and local authorities regarding scholarship selection procedure
- conducting trainings/activities to build up the capacity of scholarship students
- organizing student meetings and scholarship camps
- liaising with schools and family members to monitor and evaluate the scholarship program and student performances frequently
- build a professional network among various stakeholders
- writing program reports in English
- preparing and managing budgets and expenditures
- evaluating and monitoring activities and outputs
- managing work-related payments and receipts
- planning and preparing monitoring trips
- developing and implementing procedures, training curriculums and handouts ∙ tracking scholarship student alumni
- various other administration tasks as required
- conduct field visits in Thailand (up to 50% of your working time)
We are seeking someone who can meet the following criteria:
Education and work experience:
- A graduate diploma, bachelor's degree or equivalent education,
- Previous work experience of 3-7 years as a social worker or program manager in the NGO sector or related field,
- Advanced experience and passion in working with youth
- Knowledge in program cycle management and budgeting
- Good Facilitation and Training Skills to conduct various trainings with our beneficiaries.
- Great attention to detail, a critical mind and problem solving skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to inspire others and be inspired
- Empathic coach and mentor with proactive attitude who can build trust and strong relationships with all our stakeholders.
- Thai mother tongue
- Very good command of written and verbal English language
- Burmese and other ethnic language skills are of advantage.
- Solid IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point, E-mail).
- A driving licence
- Ability to travel frequently, including occasional trips on weekends and public holidays.
What we offer:
- A full-time position in our office in Chiang Mai with an unlimited contract
- Multicultural working environment with a team of more than 10 nationalities
- Working culture based on trust, constant exchange, lean hierarchy and constant learning and development
- Flexible working arrangements (but presence in the office is required, this is no remote work option)
- A salary of THB 20,000 - THB 30,000 per month plus monetary and non-monetary benefits
Did we spark your interest?
Wonderful! Please send your full application in English (including motivational letter, salary expectation, resume, university transcripts, and two references) to email@example.com until 17th July 2022.
We will of course confirm that we have received your application and get in contact with you again if you are selected for an interview.
Chiang Mai, 21st June 2022
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officerผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager