Office Manager for USAID Enhance Activity
The USAID-funded Enhance Activity in Thailand, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest for an Office Manager. This position will be located in the Deep South office in Yala.
Position Description/Summary: The Office Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Enhance Activity’s Deep South office in Yala, Thailand. They will oversee management of transparent, effective and efficient processes in support of project operations in Yala. They will ensure the smooth running of the project office and project activities in coordination with the Senior Program Manager (Yala) as well as the Administrative and Operations team based in the project’s Bangkok office. They will develop and maintain office systems, manage clerical functions, and provide logistical support. The Office Manager will report directly to the Senior Program Manager in the Yala office. This is a five-year assignment ending in September 2027.
* Oversee project operations of Yala office and supervise administrative staff and ensure their balanced support to operations and procurement.
* Manage day-to-day facilities operations including office and equipment maintenance.
* Oversee office upkeep in terms of needed repairs and ensure cleanliness of workspace.
* Oversee annual physical inventory verification.
* Work with the senior management to ensure safety and daily security of Yala office premises.
* Manage travel for Yala office staff, including local, regional, or internal travel to other regions of Thailand.
* Provide office orientation for new employees on logistics and administrative issues.
* Oversee the timesheet submission and leave tracking processes for Yala office and ensure completeness and accuracy.
* Manage office supply orders, including stationery and business cards.
* Develop and maintain hard copies and electronic office filing systems for Yala office.
* Assist with event and meeting logistics as requested and in coordination with technical staff.
* Maintain a project calendar and meeting schedule for Yala office.
* Manage meeting room reservations and scheduling.
* Adhere to USAID and Tetra Tech rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Bachelor’s degree in administration, HR, etc.
* 5+ years of professional experience as an office manager, ideally for donor-funded projects.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to initiate and implement activities with minimal supervision and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Demonstrated expertise and experience coordinating office environments.
* Strong leadership capabilities including organizational and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
* Fluency with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
* Fluency in Thai and working knowledge of English.
* Thai nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/OfficeManagerEnhance
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
Contact : https://bit.ly/OfficeManagerEnhance