Purpose of Position:
Scholars of Sustenance (SOS) is a locally registered non-profit foundation. Over the past four years, we've successfully proven our food rescue model to fight food waste in Bangkok. We are seeking to expand our operations and we need communications expertise to grow! In the coming year we'll be moving to larger offices, increasing fundraising, taking on much larger projects and completely revamping our look and communications.
- Handle and Manage Volunteer Program/ Internship Program/ University Program/ SOS Scholarship Program.
- Volunteers management and coordinate volunteer’s activities.
- UNESCAP compost program management.
- Assistance in SOS Expansion program.
- Social Media Management such as Facebook correspondent, answering a general enquiry from info account.
- Video shooting editing.
- Assistance with Fundraising Campaign.
- Liaison with Visitors and donors for CSR and others.
- Assistance with Presentation preparation as requested.
- Update and maintain Organization Charts.
- Contact and Coordinate with suppliers regarding Marketing, Fundraising and Operations material.
- Supplies purchasing for a project team.
- Work together with Data Administrative Officer in data entry and developing Heatmap recipients.
- Coordinate among the team members.
- Assistance in other function as required.
- Thai National.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 1 years of working experience in administration (Fresh graduate are welcome).
- Service-minded, good problem-solving skill.
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks and meet the deadline.
- Ability to work autonomously in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player and open-minded person.
- Detail-oriented person.
- 40 hours a week, must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Vacation 10 days and 14 public holidays.
- Sick leave with doctor’s proof after 3-day period, up to maximum 30 days.
- Probation period of 90 days.
- Negotiable based on experience.
- Health coverage after probation period of 90 days.
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer