มูลนิธิศุภนิมิตแห่งประเทศไทย เป็นองค์กรคริสเตียนสาธารณกุศล เพื่อการพัฒนาและสนับสนุนด้านมนุษยธรรมคริสเตียน ที่อุทิศตนเพื่อพัฒนาชีวิตเด็ก ครอบครัว และชุมชนของพวกเขาด้วยการจัดการกับต้นเหตุของความยากจน ด้วยประสบการณ์เกือบ 50 ปีในประเทศ เราช่วยเหลือทุกคนโดยไม่คำนึงถึงเชื้อชาติ เพศ และศาสนา มาร่วมทีมกับเราในประเทศไทย เป็นส่วนหนึ่งของพนักงานกว่า 40,000 คนที่ทำงานในกว่า 90 ประเทศ และแบ่งปันความสุขในการเปลี่ยนแปลงเรื่องราวชีวิตของเด็กๆ ที่เปราะบาง!
The purpose of the position is to provide technical guidance & advising, and capacity building support to ensure implementation quality of child development programme and projects (from all funding streams) on early childhood & development (including education, health & nutrition for 0-12years old children) that enables achievements of outcomes that contributes to WVFT’s country strategy, Child Well-being Objectives, and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This includes ensuring technical soundness of the project models and key interventions across area programmes through management support, technical advising, and capacity building, including technical oversight of the sector DME functions. The person will also provide technical guidance in resource generation and mobilization initiatives particularly on early childhood & development (ECD) which, includes education, health & nutrition of 0-6 children in collaboration with GAM and PNS teams. As a Technical Specialist, the person will coordinate and collaborate effectively with the child development program manager, program implementation, marketing, resource acquisition, strategy, and communications teams.
- Development of Child Development Programs/Projects in/of all funding stream
- Coordinate with grants acquisition, PNS, technical/sector leads, MEAL, and program implementation in setting up the design team
- Lead (or co-lead with the child development manager) the design development process and ensure quality of all child development related programs/projects/grant designs documents or products including those related to education, health & nutrition of children 0-12 years old
- Engages relevant partners and stakeholders on child development during the design process and generates stakeholder analysis
- Collaborate with program implementation team to ensure child development programs and projects (project models) are adapted to the context appropriately, have quality and scale
- Coordinate with relevant department managers, technical/sector advisors & specialists to ensure all programs/projects/grants have clear integration of child protection, participation and gender and outlines the role and contribution of partners.
- Collaborate with F&D and advocacy to ensure they are integrated into the designs to drive change at local and national levels.
2. Quality in Child Development Programs/Projects Implementation & Management
- Develops the program or project implementing guidelines including standard NO level DIPs and budgets for field use that will support quality of implementation and outputs together with the Child Development Program Manager
- Provides technical guidance to Area Programs to ensure smooth and effective local adaptation process in coordination with Program Implementation and CESI Advisor.
- Ensure timely and quality of technical support to field implementation teams on Child Development programs and projects utilizing the result from IQA or implementation quality assurance monitoring tool.
- Provide technical advice to program implementation on issues and risks and how to address considering AP context
- Coordinates with grants acquisition and marketing to ensure the child development programs and projects is/are funded from diverse sources in compliance with relevant donor requirements
- Collaborate with MEAL team to ensure that a strong M&E system is in place and functional for the child development program & projects and that learnings are documented and applied and used to improve further the TP, and by stakeholders for advocacy, marketing, resource acquisition, communication etc.
- Provides technical support during baselining and evaluation scoping including data collection; analysis and interpretation and on the use of baseline/evaluation findings
- Develop lessons learned framework guidelines and tools for AP and NO level reviews and reflections
- Collate, analyse and communicate child development program & projects monitoring data for standardised indicators and utilize for reporting and decision making; and communicate to key stakeholders
- Strategic Partnership & Advocacy on Child Development
- Work with National Advocacy focal lead to coordinate national level advocacy to influence government policies, budgets and decision makers on early childhood & development (ECD) including key issues on education, health & nutrition among 0-12 years old children.
- Contribute to policy analysis research with the advocacy team
- Support the Child Development Program Manager national partnerships or relationships with Government and relevant organizations particularly with relevant networks
- Facilitate programs/projects mapping of potential partners for advocacy, resource acquisition and influence, including representation in sector based networks/coalitions (in coordination with sector leads).
- Identifies/establishes strategic partnerships at the national, sub-regional and regional levels to support the program/project/grant implementation
- Ensure local to national level advocacy linkages are clear, and that information/data from local level is utilised for national policy influence.
4. Performance Management & Development
- Ensure plans contributes to strategic priorities
- Coordinate with Department Manager and P&C to drive performance, development and wellbeing
- Create mechanisms to promote collaboration between teams and across WVFT
- Facilitate and review ongoing individual performance and development planning,
- Support individual/ personal, professional plans and growth
- Support staff care and wellbeing; model work-life balance
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- At least 3-5 years experience of field-level work in community development and/or emergency response, grants acquisition management, and experience in child-wellbeing/child-focused issues and programming
- Track record of successfully managing and/or supporting child development programs/project teams, demonstrating broad understanding of different technical sectors in an integrated manner particularly on ECD with the integration of education, health & nutrition among 0-12 years old children
- Demonstrated ability to design and/or adapt programme quality and accountability standards and facilitate application
- At least 3-5 years experience managing people and a proven record of developing people and initiating and implementing organizational change.
- Networking and building partnerships, both within an organisation, and in promoting a more external-facing organisation
- Demonstrated ability to design and produce data-based reports and proposals, and design of organisational standards and guidance
- With strong technical knowledge or expertise required for the technical and sectors program and projects particularly on ECD with the integration of education, health & nutrition among 0-12 years old children
- With strong facilitation skills and techniques
- Knowledge of key education project models & technical sector standards and good practice in programming.
- Experience in adapting, contextualising or replicating project models or best practice/s.
- Understanding of latest developments, research, and trends in the field of education in low income countries (and especially early grade reading).
- Knowledge and skills in assessment of learning outcomes.
email@example.com / 02-0229200 Ext.154
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative project developerเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerผู้ช่วย / Assistantเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officerนักกิจกรรม / Activist