WHO ARE WE?
Kenan Foundation Asia is a non-profit development organization working in partnership with companies, governments, academia, and committed individuals to empower people with the knowledge, technology, and skills necessary for a better future.
Kenan is seeking a senior professional for the position of Manager to provide technical knowledge, manage projects, and manage staff for the successful implementation of Kenan’s social inclusion programs; contribute to project design and business development; develop strong client relationships and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure project success. This position will report to the Senior Manager of the Technical Team (Social Inclusion program)
- Lead in project management under Kenan’s social inclusion practice area, with a focus on community development, women’s empowerment, youth-led initiatives, and social cohesion
- Plan, design, and implement projects by providing necessary actions including capacity building, research, analysis, sub-grant management, budget management, monitoring and evaluation, and project reporting based on the donor’s requirement and expectation
- Provide technical knowledge and understanding of global development trends in contributing to Kenan’s strategic focus in expanding program operations under the social inclusion program area
- Contribute to project design and adaptation, providing technical knowledge on social inclusion program strategies, support new proposals and adjust ongoing projects to respond to evolving program contexts
- Coaching and developing team members to ensure effective program delivery
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including project partners, government officials, beneficiaries and donors
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Social Sciences, Social development, Political science or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in project implementation or project management in area of social inclusion, social and community development.
- Experience in hands-on project implementation and grant management preferred.
- Experience working with government agencies, civil society organizations, multilateral and/or corporate donors is an advantage.
- Able to travel for project on-site visiting upcountry; Deep South, North and Northeast area of Thailand.
- High degree of adaptability to varied working environments and good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Thai and strong working knowledge of English
Please kindly note that all applications will be stored in Kenan’s system for 1 year and will be kept strictly confidential.
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative project developerระดมทุน / Fundraisingผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project managerผู้อำนวยการ / Directorผู้บริหาร / Administrator