THAI LANGUAGE TEACHER
COERR FOUNDATION or Catholic Office for Emergency Relief and Refugees (COERR), a Thai NGO under the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Thailand (CBCT) was established in 1978 for the purpose of bringing aid to displaced persons in Thailand and those affected by natural disasters.
COERR is urgently looking for experienced personnel to fill the post of Thai Language Teacher, for Bangkok field office.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Teach Thai as a Second Language, primarily to children aged 6-17 years
- Design, plan, prepare and facilitate active and participatory learning experience to enhance students’ reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills in Thai language and English, equip the students with skills and understanding of basic mathematics and Thai culture necessary for their future studies in Thai schools.
- Promote students’ appropriate behaviors desirable to Thai schools.
- Prepare lesson plans, teaching aids, conduct test and report assessment of students’ learning progress, aspects of development, class attendance.
- Work with parents to reinforce their supportive roles in education of children.
- Collaborate with education development officer, to help students with special needs, and with education officer to ensure successful Thai school admission of students. Refer cases to relevant specialists when needed.
- Submit student progress and accomplishment reports to Senior Education Services Supervisor.
- Perform other duties necessary and relevant to the education needs of students.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor Degree of Education from a recognized university, ideally with primary education major and at least 6 months of teaching experience, or
- A degree in any field with at least 1 year of second-language teaching
- Proven experiences in online teaching for school age children are preferable.
- Good command of English.
- Experience and knowledge about child development and Thai formal education system is a plus.
- Open-mindedness, ability to work under pressure and strong team building skills
Please send your application letter and CV as well as two References to
Khun Parama Boonkueng at e-mail: email@example.com by 16 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative project developerเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer